HP Introduces New Mgmt Software & Services
HP has introduced two software products that help enterprises extend control over their business operations and information technology.
Combined with HP professional services, the new HP OpenView management solutions is expected to help customers comply with government regulations as well as manage the delivery of IT services using service-oriented architectures (SOAs), which use industry standards and specific design and architectural principles to provide application services.
New HP OpenView Compliance Manager software automates and continuously monitors internal controls and manages business processes while efficiently adhering to compliance regulations, such as the Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002, which is intended to improve the accuracy and reliability of corporate disclosures. The software provides a comprehensive dashboard view for chief information officers to assess and address areas of emerging IT compliance risk.
New HP OpenView SOA Manager software provides the controls enterprises need to successfully deliver IT as a service using service-oriented architectures. It helps in delivering business agility by allowing IT to define, manage and integrate the lifecycle of business services in order to achieve better linkages between business and IT.
Available immediately, the solution is designed to enable customers to realize the benefits of an SOA, such as faster time to market, increased IT responsiveness to business needs, reduced IT costs and increased IT staff productivity.
“With HP OpenView management solutions for the Adaptive Enterprise, CIOs have more control over their IT organizations and assets, enabling them to run IT as a business,” said Todd DeLaughter, vice president and general manager, Management Software Business, HP.
HP consulting and integration services experts will leverage HP OpenView SOA Manager to ensure successful development, deployment and management of SOAs for customers.
The new software and additional products and services were launched at the HP Software Forum, HP’s annual event.
- Infosys' Nitesh Banga Joins GlobalLogic As COO
- Ex-SoftBank Executive Nikesh Arora Joins Palo Alto As CEO
- IT Should Focus On Business Results: IT Expert
- Automating IT Services To Drive Digital Transformation
- Cognitive Computing: An Essential Science In HR
- Enterprises See Gap In IoT-ERP Integration: Study
- India's Insurance Sector Undergoing Massive Digital Disruption
- Network Visibility: How To Diffuse The IT Blame Game
- APAC To Lead In Cloud, IoT Adoption: Trend Micro EVP
- SITA Helps Vistara Speed Up Communication