HP Introduces Storage Systems For SMBs
HP StorageWorks offers disk based backup and recovery system (D2D Backup), MSL8096 Tape Library and 1200 All-in-One Storage System (HP AiO1200).
The D2D Backup system automates and centralizes backup, providing data protection for up to four servers in a single, secure, self managing device. It also integrates into existing network based IT environments.
MSL8096 Tape Library offers up to 76TB of compressed storage capacity in only an 8U form factor and is available in a variety of configurations. The MSL8096 Tape Library provides customers choice of hot swap Ultrium 960 or Ultrium 920 SAS Tape Drives, and also the option to add a redundant power supply for reliability.
It will meet data storage needs including unattended backup, archive and disaster recovery for medium to large businesses, workgroups or remote offices. It can be managed from across the globe reducing dependencies on local IT staff.
The HP AiO1200 helps customers store, share, manage and protect rapidly growing pools of application and file data. It blends file serving, shared storage array and data protection functions. It provides customers with storage density in a 2U form factor.
Customers can manage their entire storage stack using the All in One Storage Manager with extended support for HP StorageWorks Modular Smart Array storage enclosures.
- How Emerging Tech Is Redefining India's Real Estate
- Do Indian Techies Stand Exposed To The Current Tech Evolution?
- Edge Computing Drives Internet Of Thing's Growth: Study
- People Analytics Drives Strong Business Outcomes: Study
- Silvan Launches IoT Business Manager for The Enterprise
- How CIOs Of Midsize Firms Can Drive Digital Transformation
- Banks, Govt To Drive Enterprise Storage Growth: IDC
- Semiconductors in Data Storage
- How UP Dial 100 Is Changing the Way Police Do Business
- How Digital Is Transforming Child Healthcare