HP launches early access program for EVA
HP recently announced a worldwide early access program for the upcoming HP P6000 Enterprise Virtual Array (EVA) targeted for general availability mid this year. With an installed base of nearly 100,000 EVA units deployed worldwide, this program represents an opportunity for clients to accelerate storage consolidation projects and reduce datacenter costs without retraining administrative staff.
“Due to our clients’ need for ease-of-use and reliability, the EVA has become an essential storage building block of their most important applications,” opined Prakash Krishnamoorthy, country manager, HP StorageWorks, HP India. He said,“The HP P6000 EVA offers our clients a holistic approach to storage infrastructure, from general-purpose storage to messaging to data applications, which enables them to efficiently run their businesses.”
According to the company, part of HP’s Converged Infrastructure portfolio, the P6000 EVA represents the company’s fifth generation EVA and features increased capacity and performance improvements. The HP P6000 EVA delivers greater flexibility and performance with a 6Gb/second Serial Attached SCSI (SAS) back-end, support for standard SAS hard disk drives, and eight gigabit Fibre Channel connectivity.
HP stated its Converged Infrastructure is a core component of an Instant-On Enterprise. In a world of continuous connectivity, the Instant-On Enterprise embeds technology in everything it does to serve clients, employees, partners and citizens with whatever they need, instantly.
- Voice Biometrics To Offer New, Exciting Opportunities To Enterprise
- Is Your Data Hackproof?
- How To Involve Stakeholders In Selecting Enterprise Software
- C-Suite Lessons: How To Secure Enterprise Network
- How Cisco Is Speeding Up Network Innovation
- Five Roadblocks In Enterprise Security Automation
- Putting More Intelligence In Business Intelligence
- How AR-VR Is Changing The World Of Advertising
- How Augmented Reality Is Powering Mobile Commerce
- Why VPN Services Are Getting More And More Popular