HP launches new cloud service for SAP ERP
For many companies, SAP ERP is integral to their business. As new software features and functionality become available, IT managers are challenged to assess them without disrupting existing environments.
To address this concern, HP Enterprise Services launched new features for users to quickly and effectively access development and sandbox environments for the SAP ERP application via a virtual private cloud.
“Many enterprises have limited capital to invest in incremental compute capacity for application development projects,”said Marshal Correia, Director, Enterprise Services, HP India.
He added that the new HP Enterprise Cloud Services for SAP development and sandbox solution will give clients quick, cost-effective access to evaluate new SAP ERP application features and detemine how those features can improve their business operations.
According to a press release, HP will deliver these services from secure commercial data centres around the globe, where processing capacities can respond to changes in client demands and testing volumes.
The HP Enterprise Cloud Services for SAP development and sandbox solution combine infrastructure, software, and services to provide quick access to SAP ERP 6.0 via a virtual private cloud.
- How AI Is Changing The Landscape Of House Renting Sector?
- Simeio Gains Talent Insight, Improves Retention With Oracle
- Know Before Getting Your Cloud Architecture In Shape
- CISOs Should Help In Building Digital Trust With Consumers, Says Study
- Battling Cyber Risks With Intelligent Automation
- Smart Cities And Iot To Offer Big Business In India
- Demand For Data Scientists In India Up By Over 400 pc: Study
- Why Web-scale Is The Future Of Data Center
- Using AI, Big Data To Design The Right Curriculum
- Smart Devices To Add Up To $685 Bn to Manufacturing Revenue By 2020: Study