HP launches new cloud service for SAP ERP
For many companies, SAP ERP is integral to their business. As new software features and functionality become available, IT managers are challenged to assess them without disrupting existing environments.
To address this concern, HP Enterprise Services launched new features for users to quickly and effectively access development and sandbox environments for the SAP ERP application via a virtual private cloud.
“Many enterprises have limited capital to invest in incremental compute capacity for application development projects,”said Marshal Correia, Director, Enterprise Services, HP India.
He added that the new HP Enterprise Cloud Services for SAP development and sandbox solution will give clients quick, cost-effective access to evaluate new SAP ERP application features and detemine how those features can improve their business operations.
According to a press release, HP will deliver these services from secure commercial data centres around the globe, where processing capacities can respond to changes in client demands and testing volumes.
The HP Enterprise Cloud Services for SAP development and sandbox solution combine infrastructure, software, and services to provide quick access to SAP ERP 6.0 via a virtual private cloud.
- Cloud For IT Transformation: 5 Facts CIOs Should Know
- Brands Fail To Use Customer Data to Deliver Personalization: Study
- The 10 Best Companies For Women In India
- Delving Into The ABC Of Cyber Security
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Oct 9-13)
- Content Strategy Strongly Impacts IT Sales
- Ola Vs Uber And The Battle Of Dominance In India
- Tele-Health To Bolster Home Healthcare Services
- Cloud Computing Driving Innovation For Next Generation
- There's No Stopping The IoT Growth; Here's Why