HP launches new cloud service for SAP ERP
For many companies, SAP ERP is integral to their business. As new software features and functionality become available, IT managers are challenged to assess them without disrupting existing environments.
To address this concern, HP Enterprise Services launched new features for users to quickly and effectively access development and sandbox environments for the SAP ERP application via a virtual private cloud.
“Many enterprises have limited capital to invest in incremental compute capacity for application development projects,”said Marshal Correia, Director, Enterprise Services, HP India.
He added that the new HP Enterprise Cloud Services for SAP development and sandbox solution will give clients quick, cost-effective access to evaluate new SAP ERP application features and detemine how those features can improve their business operations.
According to a press release, HP will deliver these services from secure commercial data centres around the globe, where processing capacities can respond to changes in client demands and testing volumes.
The HP Enterprise Cloud Services for SAP development and sandbox solution combine infrastructure, software, and services to provide quick access to SAP ERP 6.0 via a virtual private cloud.
- Tips To Transform Your Business With Cloud Migration
- IT Leaders Struggling With Hyper-Converged Infrastructure: Study
- AI, Cybersecurity, Data Analytics To Rule Healthcare Sector
- What Digital Transformation Means To Global Businesses
- Blockchain Can Radically Transform Digital Marketing
- Employee Training: A Security Priority For Financial CISOs
- Citizen Engagement Is Critical To Smart Cities' Success: Gartner
- Google Eyes Indian Enterprises With Its Cloud Partnership Program
- India Tops Data Literacy And Awareness In APAC: Report
- Ozonetel Brings AI-Driven Contact Centers; Unveils Roadmap