HP launches new generation of ProLiant servers
HP today has unveiled three HP ProLiant G7 server platforms powered by AMD Opteron 6100 Series processors, namely HP ProLiant DL165 G7, HP ProLiant DL385 G7 rack-optimized servers, and HP ProLiant SL165z G7 scale-out "skinless" server.
The HP ProLiant servers include HP Thermal Logic technologies to reduce power consumption by as much as 96 percent. This is made possible due to features such as optimized system cooling, improved data center utilization and enablement of accurately configuring systems based on real-time power guidance for their specific workloads.
The servers also offers improved management productivity while reducing operational expenses, enabling clients to simplify server management and troubleshoot problems from any location, regardless of the server’s operating state.
"The new HP ProLiant G7 boosts systems performance while utilizing fewer servers than previously needed, allowing customers to reduce capital expenditures, energy costs and software licensing fees by 97 percent," said Rajesh Dhar, director, industry standard servers, HP India.
- HCI Makes Software-Defined Data Center Simple
- Malware Targeting Linux On The Rise, Shows Study
- IoT and Big Data Can Be A Match Made In Heaven
- TCS Appoints V Ramakrishnan As CFO, R Gopinathan As CEO
- TCS Names Rajesh Gopinathan As CEO; Chandra To Lead Tata Sons
- Tech Giants Betting On A Green Future
- Go4Hosting launches 28 state-of-art dedicated Servers
- IBM Unveils Linux Servers To Empower AI And Deep Learning
- xDedic: The Black Market Of Hacked Servers Decoded
- HPE Delivers Converged System For IoT