HP Launches ProLiant ML 115 Server for Indian SMBs
HP announced HP ProLiant ML115 server - a new addition to its x86 server line-up.
The HP ProLiant ML115 is an easy to use, affordable, entry-level computing solution developed for the Indian SMBs. Powered by second generation AMD Opteron 1000 series processors based on DDR2 memory and dual-core technology or single-core AMD Athlon 64 processor 3500+, it is available at the price of a desktop server.
The server is ideal for networking, file-and-print, shared Internet access, small team email and LAN infrastructure.
“HP combines proven trust and design excellence of the industry-standard ProLiant server technology with the power of AMD’s Second-Generation processors for SMB customers by making it simple, reliable and affordable,” said Tony Parkinson, vice-president and general manager, Industry Standard Servers, HP Asia-Pacific.
“AMD and HP have collaborated once again to deliver technology that will help growing businesses maximize their IT budgets with cost-effective solutions. The HP ProLiant ML115, with Dual-Core AMD Opteron processor is easy-to-use and easy-to-configure with off-the-shelf functionality,” said Alok Ohrie, managing director, AMD India.
According to Rajesh Dhar, country manager, Industry Standard Servers, HP India, “With this new entry level servers, customers will now have access to the expertise and guidance they need through HP and its strong network of channel partners. This new addition is the result of tremendous market acceptance of HP’s technology and its leadership in the x86 domain in the country. Market verticals such as BFSI, telecom, oil and gas, insurance, manufacturing, microverticals and SMB continue to be the key segments driving HP’s x86 momentum in India.”
- Using Cloud To Empower SMB Innovation
- Lack Of Integrated Tools Leads To Project Failure: Study
- IITs, IIMs Salary Skyrocket; Overall Hiring Slows Down
- Smart City Mission: Tier II-III Cities Take the Lead
- Smart Cities And Iot To Offer Big Business In India
- How Emerging Tech Is Redefining India's Real Estate
- Five Key Takeaways From Cisco India Summit 2018
- After Telecom, RJio Set To Disrupt India’s E-Commerce
- Do Indian Techies Stand Exposed To The Current Tech Evolution?
- Indus OS To Become Default Platform For Internet Content