HP, now a SAP-certified global provider of cloud services
HP (NYSE: HPQ) Enterprise Services today announced it is among the first partners to become an SAP-certified global provider of cloud services in support of SAP solutions. HP provides standardized IT solutions and services based on shared resources via the internet enabling the delivery of SAP applications to clients in a scalable manner via HP Hybrid Delivery Cloud Services.
“With this certification, HP can deliver SAP solutions via the cloud with increased flexibility and rapid provisioning, resulting in lower costs and less risk for companies to consume the full benefits of enterprise applications,” remarked Marshal Correia, director, enterprise services, HP India.
The certification, as reported, provides assurance to clients using SAP applications through HP’s cloud services that they can benefit from increased flexibility, rapid provisioning, and highly reliable architecture and access to the latest cloud services with no infrastructure capital outlay required. The certification covers a range of HP solutions, including application hosting, cloud management, disaster recovery and networking.
“Through its cloud services and Hybrid Delivery Cloud platform, in support of SAP solutions, HP gives application service providers the ability to meet their business users’ needs quickly and cost-effectively without sacrificing reliability or quality,” remarked Michael Ressemann, global head, outsourcing services and solution delivery, SAP.
The company stated that, the certification announced today will help businesses and governments in their pursuit of an Instant-On Enterprise. In a world of continuous connectivity, the Instant-On Enterprise embeds technology in everything it does to serve customers, employees, partners and citizens with whatever they need, instantly.
- Ten Trends Redefining Enterprise IT In 2018
- 70% Indian Firms To Deploy AI By 2020: Intel
- Digitally Transform For The New Breed Of Customer
- Why Cloud Adopters Need Visibility Into Their Network
- Enterprise Networks: Things To Focus On In 2018
- Why 2018 Will Belong To Cloud, AI, Blockchain
- Trends In Information Management: An India Perspective
- How CEO Can Avoid Digital Transformation Failure: McKinsey
- Predictions for RPA in Financial Services in 2018
- Blockchain In The Context Of Enterprises