HP, now a SAP-certified global provider of cloud services
HP (NYSE: HPQ) Enterprise Services today announced it is among the first partners to become an SAP-certified global provider of cloud services in support of SAP solutions. HP provides standardized IT solutions and services based on shared resources via the internet enabling the delivery of SAP applications to clients in a scalable manner via HP Hybrid Delivery Cloud Services.
“With this certification, HP can deliver SAP solutions via the cloud with increased flexibility and rapid provisioning, resulting in lower costs and less risk for companies to consume the full benefits of enterprise applications,” remarked Marshal Correia, director, enterprise services, HP India.
The certification, as reported, provides assurance to clients using SAP applications through HP’s cloud services that they can benefit from increased flexibility, rapid provisioning, and highly reliable architecture and access to the latest cloud services with no infrastructure capital outlay required. The certification covers a range of HP solutions, including application hosting, cloud management, disaster recovery and networking.
“Through its cloud services and Hybrid Delivery Cloud platform, in support of SAP solutions, HP gives application service providers the ability to meet their business users’ needs quickly and cost-effectively without sacrificing reliability or quality,” remarked Michael Ressemann, global head, outsourcing services and solution delivery, SAP.
The company stated that, the certification announced today will help businesses and governments in their pursuit of an Instant-On Enterprise. In a world of continuous connectivity, the Instant-On Enterprise embeds technology in everything it does to serve customers, employees, partners and citizens with whatever they need, instantly.
- Lack Of Trained Staff, Security Hinder FinTech Growth
- PVR Cinemas Moves To Cloud For HR Transformation
- How DTDC Uses Cloud To Offer 50pc Faster Resolution Of Service Cases
- Smart Cities Can Save 125 Hrs For Each Citizen Every Year: Study
- Global Digital Signature Market To See Huge Leap: Study
- Using Cloud, AI To Transform Banking Sector
- Four Reasons For Indian Enterprises To Move To SIP
- How Machine Learning Is Changing CIO's Role
- Tips To Transform Your Business With Cloud Migration
- IT Leaders Struggling With Hyper-Converged Infrastructure: Study