HP offers new solutions to help CSP
HP Enterprise Services on Friday announced new technology solutions that support communication service providers’ (CSP) efforts to generate new revenue streams and reduce costs.
The new services and software will enable CSPs to build and operate public cloud environments for their enterprise and small and mid-sized business (SMB) customers.
CSPs looking to expand their traditional business models want to offer their subscribers premium applications such as video, audio, messaging and business process services. This requires migrating existing services to next-generation networks and modernizing infrastructures to provide new services that attract and retain business customers.
HP Cloud Solutions help CSPs harness the cloud to identify new revenue opportunities, accelerate delivery of new services to their business customers and achieve higher retention rates among subscribers. Building on the HP Converged Cloud portfolio, the new solutions and services enable CSPs to build and manage their public cloud environment.
- Cloud For IT Transformation: 5 Facts CIOs Should Know
- Delving Into The ABC Of Cyber Security
- IoT Knowledge Gaps Exist In Consumer Product Industry
- Cloud Computing Driving Innovation For Next Generation
- Tech Mahindra Slams Petition Against RCOM Over Dues
- Insider Threats and Its Impact On Data Security
- 6 Jobs Artificial Intelligence Is Replacing Soon
- 5 Best Ways to Use Collaboration Tools for Quick Growth
- Oracle's Thomas Kurian Outlines Future Of Enterprise Cloud
- Government To Help Feebler Telcos Make Smooth Exit