HP offers new solutions to help CSP
HP Enterprise Services on Friday announced new technology solutions that support communication service providers’ (CSP) efforts to generate new revenue streams and reduce costs.
The new services and software will enable CSPs to build and operate public cloud environments for their enterprise and small and mid-sized business (SMB) customers.
CSPs looking to expand their traditional business models want to offer their subscribers premium applications such as video, audio, messaging and business process services. This requires migrating existing services to next-generation networks and modernizing infrastructures to provide new services that attract and retain business customers.
HP Cloud Solutions help CSPs harness the cloud to identify new revenue opportunities, accelerate delivery of new services to their business customers and achieve higher retention rates among subscribers. Building on the HP Converged Cloud portfolio, the new solutions and services enable CSPs to build and manage their public cloud environment.
- Why Cloud Adopters Need Visibility Into Their Network
- Why 2018 Will Belong To Cloud, AI, Blockchain
- How CEO Can Avoid Digital Transformation Failure: McKinsey
- Do Customers Trust Brand Sites More Than Social Media?
- Predictions for RPA in Financial Services in 2018
- Which Sector Will Be The First To Go 100% Robot?
- Uber Data Breach: Accountability, Corporate Ethics In Question
- Infor Looks To Triple Its India Revenue By 2020
- Stratus Unveils Edge Computing Strategy
- Nokia Expands Bengaluru R&D Center To Focus On 5G