HP offers new solutions to help CSP
HP Enterprise Services on Friday announced new technology solutions that support communication service providers’ (CSP) efforts to generate new revenue streams and reduce costs.
The new services and software will enable CSPs to build and operate public cloud environments for their enterprise and small and mid-sized business (SMB) customers.
CSPs looking to expand their traditional business models want to offer their subscribers premium applications such as video, audio, messaging and business process services. This requires migrating existing services to next-generation networks and modernizing infrastructures to provide new services that attract and retain business customers.
HP Cloud Solutions help CSPs harness the cloud to identify new revenue opportunities, accelerate delivery of new services to their business customers and achieve higher retention rates among subscribers. Building on the HP Converged Cloud portfolio, the new solutions and services enable CSPs to build and manage their public cloud environment.
- Smart Cities And Iot To Offer Big Business In India
- How Emerging Tech Is Redefining India's Real Estate
- Cloud In Industrial IoT To Cross USD 46K Mn By 2026: Research
- Public WiFi To Connect India's 40 mn New Users To Internet: Study
- 10 Questions To Ask Your Cloud Vendor Encryption Solutions
- Five Key Takeaways From Cisco India Summit 2018
- How Firms Can Improve Internal Customer Satisfaction
- NIIT To Train 1 Lakh Youth In IT-BSFI Through TPaaS
- Microservices, Latency and Alligators in the Pond
- The Digital Messiah: Inside Accenture's Innovation Hub