HP offers new solutions to help CSP
HP Enterprise Services on Friday announced new technology solutions that support communication service providers’ (CSP) efforts to generate new revenue streams and reduce costs.
The new services and software will enable CSPs to build and operate public cloud environments for their enterprise and small and mid-sized business (SMB) customers.
CSPs looking to expand their traditional business models want to offer their subscribers premium applications such as video, audio, messaging and business process services. This requires migrating existing services to next-generation networks and modernizing infrastructures to provide new services that attract and retain business customers.
HP Cloud Solutions help CSPs harness the cloud to identify new revenue opportunities, accelerate delivery of new services to their business customers and achieve higher retention rates among subscribers. Building on the HP Converged Cloud portfolio, the new solutions and services enable CSPs to build and manage their public cloud environment.
- PVR Cinemas Moves To Cloud For HR Transformation
- How DTDC Uses Cloud To Offer 50pc Faster Resolution Of Service Cases
- Digital Tech Creating Enhanced Experiences In The Air
- Global Digital Signature Market To See Huge Leap: Study
- Using Cloud, AI To Transform Banking Sector
- Tips To Transform Your Business With Cloud Migration
- Blockchain Can Radically Transform Digital Marketing
- 5 Ways CRM Can Power Hospitality Sector
- Google Eyes Indian Enterprises With Its Cloud Partnership Program
- Ozonetel Brings AI-Driven Contact Centers; Unveils Roadmap