HP offers SMBs mobile workforce management
With more than 1.1 billion mobile appliances in use worldwide, organizations, especially SMBs, are challenged by the need to access, manage and secure mobile devices and the data generated by them. As a result, HP has announced new offerings to help SMBs prepare their technology infrastructures for a growing mobile workforce.
The HP Converged Infrastructure provides a platform for secure continuous access to data and applications. With partner solutions from Citrix, Microsoft and VMware, HP also delivers improved employee accessibility and productivity as the requirements for mobility continue to grow. The new offerings also include technology solutions and services, as well as training programs that enable resource-challenged SMBs to simplify IT while enhancing collaboration in an increasingly mobile world.
These new solutions will enable organizations to improve security, reduce risk and complexity of client virtualization projects, and increase uptime for a growing mobile workforce. Additionally to support the acceleration of mobile devices, HP and its partners are helping SMBs improve employee productivity and drive business efficiency.
- Apollo Hospitals Using Microsoft's AI To Improve Cardiac Care
- How Is AI Transforming Industries and Society
- India As A Mobile Manufacturing Hub Is Challenging: Expert
- Lack Of Integrated Tools Leads To Project Failure: Study
- How Financial Institutions Can Speed Up The Lending Processes
- How Augmented Reality Is Powering Mobile Commerce
- Global Device Shipments To See Flat Growth This Year: Gartner
- Is Time Ripe For Robot CEOs? Firms Think Otherwise
- Role Of Technology In Transforming HR
- Indus OS To Become Default Platform For Internet Content