HP services prepare customers for big data
HP today announced addition of new services to its big data consulting practice. They offer strategy, design and implementation services that simplify IT management and reduce infrastructure maintenance costs.
“HP Technology Services helps customers develop a strategic approach to big data, ensuring they have the necessary plan, infrastructure and protection in place to gain real-time insight that enables data to become a competitive edge for the business” said Biswanath Bhattacharya, Vice President & General Manager, India Technology Services, Enterprise Group, HP India.
The new HP services help organizations figure out the complexities of Hadoop design by providing a detailed plan that considers deployment goals and supports growth, including HP Enterprise Design Service for Hadoop, HP Implementation Service for Hadoop, HP Reference Architecture Implementation Service for Hadoop.
HP has few other announcements lined up such as big data protection and compliance analysis that helps customers identify potential issues and achieve compliance with government and industry data security requirements and HP big data infrastructure transformation experience workshop that help customers develop an integrated IT strategy for the capture, consolidation and management of big data.
HP technology services also offers a range of training courses including Hadoop for systems administrators, a hands-on, three-day workshop that covers the essentials of deploying and managing a Hadoop cluster. Customers can compare and contrast three versions of Hadoop, while exploring core Hadoop services focused on troubleshooting and recovery from common cluster failures.
- Brands Fail To Use Customer Data to Deliver Personalization: Study
- Delving Into The ABC Of Cyber Security
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Oct 9-13)
- Tele-Health To Bolster Home Healthcare Services
- There's No Stopping The IoT Growth; Here's Why
- Third Party Digital Cos Will Generate Over $31 Bn This Year
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Oct 2-6)
- SAP Leonardo To Help Indian Firms With Digital Transformation
- Qlik to Power Sitel's Big Data Initiative
- How Algorithms Are Revolutionizing Lending Business