HP Simplifies Network Storage for SMBs
HP has announced the new All-in-One (AiO) Storage Systems for small and medium businesses (SMBs), and branch networks of large enterprises.
The offering from HP StorageWorks has all the three types of data storage, i.e. online, file and backup, stored in one single box, for which it is called AiO. It is easy-to-use, and reduces cost and intricacy for SMBs struggling with rising data storage problems.
“The storage system incorporates a best practices wizard, to manage all storage functions and is accessed via an uncomplicated GUI, reducing administrators time and providing newfound levels of control,” said Neeraj Matiyani, Business Manager, StorageWorks Division, Technology Solutions Group, HP India Sales.
A majority of SMBs do not deploy networked storage. The new HP StorageWorks All-in-One (AiO) Storage Systems bring simple, application-centric storage management, dependable data security and reasonably priced data storage. The systems offer SMBs that have inadequate or nil storage proficiency, the capability of storing, sharing, management, back up and protection of increasing application and file data storage requirements.
As it is simple to use, there is no requirement of a specially trained user/ operator, thereby bringing down manpower outlay. The storage system handles all storage tasks and is accessed via an easy-to-use GUI, economizing on administrator’s time and providing newer levels of control.
The systems, designed for managing storage in Microsoft environments in particular, include point-and-click tools for working with Microsoft Exchange and SQL Server.
The cost will be about Rs. 3 lacs for a terabyte of data storage, inclusive of IP SAN software and data protection software.
The HP StorageWorks All-in-One Storage Systems will be available as per shipment in India, generally by end September/ early October. It will be offered directly through HP’s channel partners and resellers.
- enterprise chatbot making inroads enterprise
- AI Raises Serious Security Concerns, Say Researchers
- Fynd Uses Technology To Raise Its Style Quotient
- Emerging Tech To Drive Enterprise Digital Transformation
- India's Top 10 Innovative Companies For 2018
- E-Retailing To Grow By 2.5 Times In 3 Years: Crisil
- Choosing The Right HR Management System For Your Firm
- More Customer-Facing Firms Will Use Chatbots In 2-3 Years
- TalentSprint Sees More Potential Of Blockchain In Fintech
- PNB Scam: Some Tech Lessons For Indian Banks