HP SOA To Incorporate Oracle Fusion Middleware
HP and Oracle have announced the next phase of their joint activities to help enterprises align IT resources and investments with business strategies.
HP is planning to incorporate Oracle Fusion Middleware into its Service-oriented Architecture (SOA) portfolio to provide with software that will help automate business processes.
HP is investing in SOA as one of five strategic areas for creating a dynamic computing environment. Since SOA portfolio launch in June 2005, HP has worked with customers to transform their IT environments using SOA-based products and services.
Oracle Fusion Middleware helps organizations achieve greater agility, make better-informed business decisions and integrate data and processes across disparate IT systems.
HP plans to bring together its OpenView management software and Oracle’s software to develop SOA-based business services that automates business processes and integrates disparate data and applications, while leveraging existing applications.
Uday Kumaraswami, VP, enterprise application services practice, HP Services said, “Companies can preserve legacy systems by using them as business assets without the requirement for replacement or business-crippling developing lifecycles. With these HP and Oracle offerings, companies can develop new business capabilities at a lower cost and capitalize on the need to respond to change.”
Thomas Kurian, Sr. VP, server technologies, Oracle said, “Organizations can plug Oracle’s best-in-class middleware components into their existing IT systems to create flexible and automated computing environments. HP’s adoption and support of Oracle Fusion Middleware and its SOA components are a testament to the market momentum we’ve experienced, and we are confident that our HP relationship will build on this momentum.”
- Oracle's Thomas Kurian Outlines Future Of Enterprise Cloud
- IaaS Helps Indian Cos Boost, Performance, Innovation
- Oracle Announces New Cloud Programs For The Enterprise
- Oracle, Spectrum7 Technologies Conduct CIO Meets
- Modern Cloud Infrastructure Is A Key Growth Enabler
- How Artificial Intelligence Is Transforming Contact Centers
- Cloud Boosts Collaboration between HR, Finance
- Simplifying ERP Even For Entry Level Staff
- IFFCO Undertakes a Complete Digital Journey
- CRM To Get Smarter With Artificial Intelligence