HP Solutions Powers Engineering College In Kerala
SNGCE was established in the year 2002 and offers several B.Tech courses in computer science, electrical & electronic engineering, electronics & communication engineering, mechanical & civil engineering. The college is now is affiliated to Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam.
SNGCE, as an engineering college in Kerala is launching the digital online repository solution for the benefit of students, teachers and researchers of the college. Dspace Solutions or Digital Repositories are important for organizing in helping to manage and capture intellectual assets as part of their information dissemination strategy.
- Rajesh Dhar, Director, Industry Standard Servers, Technology Solutions Group, HP India, said, "HP has extensive expertise in implementing Digital Repository solutions for a wide variety of research, academic and other organizations worldwide. We are pleased to be selected by engineering college as their technology partner for their Dspace solution. The solution has far-reaching benefits that will help build the intellectual capital of this institution and help it grow in leaps and bounds."
"Our college is pleased to partner with HP for the implementation of the Dspace solution. HP’s experts were ably supported in the implementation," said T.A. Vijayan, Executive Director, SNGCE.
- HCI Makes Software-Defined Data Center Simple
- Education IT Spending In APAC To Cross $11.8 Bn By 2020
- IBM Collaborates With MIT On AI Research
- Malware Targeting Linux On The Rise, Shows Study
- IoT Spending To Hit USD 1.4 Tn By 2021: IDC
- Indian Cos Prone To Cyber-Attack; 60% Use Unregulated Software
- Addressing IT Hardware Industry's GST Challenges
- IoT and Big Data Can Be A Match Made In Heaven
- TCS Appoints V Ramakrishnan As CFO, R Gopinathan As CEO
- IESA Expands Footprints To Boost Local Manufacturing