HP Tops SMB Charts, Integrity Sales Cross $1 Billion
According to IDC third quarter 2004 data, HP remains the top overall worldwide SMB hardware vendor in total PCs (clients plus x86 servers) and in hardcopy peripherals, with 15.7 percent and 38.9 percent respectively.
In its fiscal year 2004 HP surpassed $1 billion in sales of Integrity server-related solutions. The solutions include servers, software, StorageWorks systems and other hardware services. HP has also enhanced its Integrity lineup with new production releases of OpenVMS and Linux.
In the combined categories of total PCs plus hard copy peripherals, HP leads with a 26.8 percent share. Its annual sales to the SMB market in fiscal year 2004 totaled approximately $24 billion.
Software support for Integrity servers has been expanded to include more than 3,000 applications. HP also declared that Windows Server 2003 has become the fastest growing operating system on Integrity servers.
- Dell EMC Leads Server Market In Q4 2018, Says Gartner
- Here's How Tambo Is Bridging India's Mobility Gap
- Businesses Speed Up Adoption of Augmented Analytics Tools
- IT Should Focus On Business Results: IT Expert
- India Opens Second IT Corridor In China
- Top Enterprise Software Tech Trends So Far In 2018
- How Automation, Disruptors Hit Traditional Law Firms
- We See New Opportunities In India's Enterprise Market: Zendesk CEO
- India's Smartphone Market To See Double-Digit Growth In 2018: IDC
- Making Communication Convenient for Rural India