HP Tops SMB Charts, Integrity Sales Cross $1 Billion
According to IDC third quarter 2004 data, HP remains the top overall worldwide SMB hardware vendor in total PCs (clients plus x86 servers) and in hardcopy peripherals, with 15.7 percent and 38.9 percent respectively.
In its fiscal year 2004 HP surpassed $1 billion in sales of Integrity server-related solutions. The solutions include servers, software, StorageWorks systems and other hardware services. HP has also enhanced its Integrity lineup with new production releases of OpenVMS and Linux.
In the combined categories of total PCs plus hard copy peripherals, HP leads with a 26.8 percent share. Its annual sales to the SMB market in fiscal year 2004 totaled approximately $24 billion.
Software support for Integrity servers has been expanded to include more than 3,000 applications. HP also declared that Windows Server 2003 has become the fastest growing operating system on Integrity servers.
- Ola Vs Uber And The Battle Of Dominance In India
- Why Artificial Intelligence Is Poised To Disrupt E-Commerce
- Keysight Gears Up For 5G, High-Speed Datacenters In India
- Outsourcing To India Is A Suitable Option For Another 3 Decades: Study
- Fitness Technology To Redefine India's Healthcare Market
- IaaS Helps Indian Cos Boost, Performance, Innovation
- Google, Airtel Push UPI-Based Digital Payments Market
- Dell EMC Looks At $26 Bn India Market, Focuses On JAM
- Capital Float Digitally Removes Credit Gap
- How Computer Science Can Drive STEM Retention