HP Tops SMB Charts, Integrity Sales Cross $1 Billion
According to IDC third quarter 2004 data, HP remains the top overall worldwide SMB hardware vendor in total PCs (clients plus x86 servers) and in hardcopy peripherals, with 15.7 percent and 38.9 percent respectively.
In its fiscal year 2004 HP surpassed $1 billion in sales of Integrity server-related solutions. The solutions include servers, software, StorageWorks systems and other hardware services. HP has also enhanced its Integrity lineup with new production releases of OpenVMS and Linux.
In the combined categories of total PCs plus hard copy peripherals, HP leads with a 26.8 percent share. Its annual sales to the SMB market in fiscal year 2004 totaled approximately $24 billion.
Software support for Integrity servers has been expanded to include more than 3,000 applications. HP also declared that Windows Server 2003 has become the fastest growing operating system on Integrity servers.
- Choosing The Right HR Management System For Your Firm
- India’s Digital Payments Will Touch USD 1-Tn By 2022: Report
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Feb 12-17)
- Using RPA For Greater Accuracy, Efficiency In Business
- E-Commerce Payment Market To Reach USD 135 Bn By 2023: Study
- 4G Smartphones Sees 14 pc Growth In India: IDC
- F Secure Is Growing Much Faster Than The Market
- New Zoutons Coupon App Can Slash Grocery Bill By 22%
- Chinese Smartphones Move To Top 5 Global List, Courtesy India
- Global Blockchain Market To Reach $9.6 Mn By 2024: Report