HP Unveils Enhanced Moonshot Systems For Enterprise
HP has unveiled enhanced Moonshot systems to help enterprises build next generation data centers with speed and agility at lower costs. The company claims in a statement that it will give enterprises the speed, agility and lower economics to build next-generation data centers that will power tomorrow’s successful organizations.
As data is growing exponentially, leading to a change in data center management, the company believes that enterprises need to be able to manage this exponential growth in data while introducing new applications, such as big data and analytics, using delivery models such as virtualized infrastructure and the cloud. Yet, it says, enterprise innovation is constrained by the complexities of outdated IT.
The enhanced systems are a step in that direction addressing the IT challenges created by social, cloud, mobile and big data. “Compared to traditional PC desktops, organizations can lower IT costs with up to 44 per cent lower total cost of ownership and increase time to value with up to 90 times faster deployments with a system that can deploy into production in as little as two ours,” said the company.
In addition, HP Moonshot technology enables clients to reduce power costs by up to 63 per cent, the company stated.
“Organizations across the region are under enormous pressure to build an efficient infrastructure to grow, compete and be ready for what’s next,” said Vikram K, director, Servers, HP India.
“Today’s announcements demonstrate HP’s continued commitment to transforming the server landscape with customer-inspired innovations to Moonshot servers that enable organizations to be faster, smarter and more efficient now and into the future,” he summed up.
- E-Waste Management Can Redefine Urban Mining
- Edge Computing Drives Internet Of Thing's Growth: Study
- How Businesses Can Generate Insights From IOT Devices
- Infosys' Nitesh Banga Joins GlobalLogic As COO
- India's Mobile Data Traffic To Grow 5x By 2023: Report
- Data Science: A Success Mantra For Business Optimization
- AI, IoT Enhancing Video Surveillance Capabilities
- Digital CFOs Stepping Up Efforts To Transform Finance: Study
- NIC Steps Up Its Efforts To Hire More Cyber Security Pros
- The Final GDPR Checks You Mustn’t Forget