HP Unveils ITO Service Centre for EMEA Clients
HP has launched its HP Best Shore Infrastructure Technology Outsourcing (ITO) Service Centre for its Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) clients. This centre will provide a full range of HP’s ITO services ranging from workplace services, global network services, information security services and data centre services. Thereby, allowing clients in EMEA to increase efficiency and lower infrastructure operation costs through a shared service delivery environment.
The new HP EMEA ITO Service Centre centralizes the delivery for EMEA clients and features a single focused delivery model with a client university that delivers highly customized training on client domain, business knowledge and region-specific cultural awareness. This will drive additional value for European clients through higher service levels and enhanced user satisfaction.
"There is an increasing pressure on our clients to deliver more with less," said Marc Cools, vice president, Infrastructure Technology Outsourcing for the Europe, Middle East and Africa region, HP Enterprise Services. "By leveraging HP’s experience in infrastructure outsourcing, clients can build a highly automated technology environment that can rapidly meet changing business priorities and be the basis for shared services. HP Best Shore India Centres’ transition and transformation expertise and proven service delivery excellence makes it a preferred location to set up this centre to deliver high-quality services at optimum cost structures."
The HP EMEA ITO service centre is part of the HP Best Shore India ITO centre, which has over a decade of experience in offshore ITO service delivery. Currently, the HP Best Shore India centre services one fifth of all HP’s ITO clients. The centre is certified at ISO 20000 for process excellence and IS0 27001 for security and compliance. Clients in EMEA can minimize risk of service disruption while improving flexibility by leveraging the centres mature process framework.
- 5G To Go Mainstream By 2020; Asia Leads The Way
- Foxconn To Invest Rs $ 5 Bn For Mobile Phone Manufacturing In India
- Oracle Bets On India To Grow Cloud Business
- US Visa Norm Forces Indian Techies To Look At Newer Locales
- India Is Witnessing A ‘Green’ Digital Transformation
- Is Automation Taking All Our Jobs Away?
- Flipkart CFO Sanjay Baweja Resigns In The Middle Of Sale Season
- Mozilla Firefox Vulnerable To Man-In-The-Middle Attack: Report
- Xiaomi May No Longer Be The 'Apple Of The East'
- HCL Leads In Gartner’s Magic Quadrant Report