HP Unveils Neoview in India
To be marketed as a new product in the data warehousing software and a BI tool, Neoview essentially is an operational BI solution that connects all applications and legacy within an IT architecture, extracts information and integrates, shares and extracts data from these disparate systems.
“Enterprises will be able to access data in real time, as opposed to the tradition BI system that take hours to collect data. Also, the traditional systems are restricted to particular applications or geographies,” said Kamal Dutta, director, HP Software, in a conversation with CXOtoday on the sidelines of the launch today.
He said that each deployment will cost about Rs ten crore including server, services, software, etc. HP is hoping to sign on atleast ten customers in the next one year in the BFSI and the telecom segments for the new solution.
The company will tie up with large system integrators like Wipro, TCS and Satyam among others for Neoview deployments in India.
- Xerox Is Securing The Future Of Work
- Entrepreneurship Perceptions On Rise In India: GEM Report
- Insurance Cos Lack Strategy To Leverage IoT Data: Study
- Lack Of Trained Staff, Security Hinder FinTech Growth
- Embracing Opportunities And Challenges Of Digital Transformation
- Digital Tech Creating Enhanced Experiences In The Air
- Four Reasons For Indian Enterprises To Move To SIP
- How Machine Learning Is Changing CIO's Role
- Tips To Transform Your Business With Cloud Migration
- Why Enterprises Need To Automate Security Systems