HP Unveils Neoview in India
To be marketed as a new product in the data warehousing software and a BI tool, Neoview essentially is an operational BI solution that connects all applications and legacy within an IT architecture, extracts information and integrates, shares and extracts data from these disparate systems.
“Enterprises will be able to access data in real time, as opposed to the tradition BI system that take hours to collect data. Also, the traditional systems are restricted to particular applications or geographies,” said Kamal Dutta, director, HP Software, in a conversation with CXOtoday on the sidelines of the launch today.
He said that each deployment will cost about Rs ten crore including server, services, software, etc. HP is hoping to sign on atleast ten customers in the next one year in the BFSI and the telecom segments for the new solution.
The company will tie up with large system integrators like Wipro, TCS and Satyam among others for Neoview deployments in India.
- Here's Why The Voice-First Strategy Will Rule
- How AI-ML Are Fueling Video Editing Innovations
- Smart Cities And Iot To Offer Big Business In India
- Why Web-scale Is The Future Of Data Center
- GST Spurs Sales Of Accounting Software [Infographic]
- Firms That Offer Human-Like AI Experiences Can Win Customers: Study
- Smart Devices To Add Up To $685 Bn to Manufacturing Revenue By 2020: Study
- How AI Is Transforming HR And The Recruitment Process
- Ensuring A Secured Blockchain Ecosystem
- Here's What Businesses Without HTTPS Should Know This July