HP Unveils Neoview in India
To be marketed as a new product in the data warehousing software and a BI tool, Neoview essentially is an operational BI solution that connects all applications and legacy within an IT architecture, extracts information and integrates, shares and extracts data from these disparate systems.
“Enterprises will be able to access data in real time, as opposed to the tradition BI system that take hours to collect data. Also, the traditional systems are restricted to particular applications or geographies,” said Kamal Dutta, director, HP Software, in a conversation with CXOtoday on the sidelines of the launch today.
He said that each deployment will cost about Rs ten crore including server, services, software, etc. HP is hoping to sign on atleast ten customers in the next one year in the BFSI and the telecom segments for the new solution.
The company will tie up with large system integrators like Wipro, TCS and Satyam among others for Neoview deployments in India.
- Is Artificial Intelligence Ready To Overhaul Healthcare Sector
- How Digital Platforms Are Helping Real Estate Business
- How Artificial Intelligence Is Changing Diwali Shopping
- Delving Into The ABC Of Cyber Security
- Is Artificial Intelligence The Future Of ERP Software Optimization?
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Oct 9-13)
- IoT Knowledge Gaps Exist In Consumer Product Industry
- HR Managers See CRM As An Effective Business Tool
- Why Companies Need To Invest In Chief AI Officer
- How AI Is Fueling Customer Experience Strategies