HP Unveils Neoview in India
To be marketed as a new product in the data warehousing software and a BI tool, Neoview essentially is an operational BI solution that connects all applications and legacy within an IT architecture, extracts information and integrates, shares and extracts data from these disparate systems.
“Enterprises will be able to access data in real time, as opposed to the tradition BI system that take hours to collect data. Also, the traditional systems are restricted to particular applications or geographies,” said Kamal Dutta, director, HP Software, in a conversation with CXOtoday on the sidelines of the launch today.
He said that each deployment will cost about Rs ten crore including server, services, software, etc. HP is hoping to sign on atleast ten customers in the next one year in the BFSI and the telecom segments for the new solution.
The company will tie up with large system integrators like Wipro, TCS and Satyam among others for Neoview deployments in India.
- Ten Trends Redefining Enterprise IT In 2018
- 5 Ways AI Can Live Up To Its Promise In 2018
- Top 10 Tech Acquisitions In 2017 So Far
- Microsoft Brings AI Powered Update To Bing
- AI To Become A Job Motivator, Not Job Killer: Gartner
- Artificial Intelligence Transforming India's Education Sector
- Enterprise Networks: Things To Focus On In 2018
- Why 2018 Will Belong To Cloud, AI, Blockchain
- Governance, Risk and Compliance- Trends and Predictions
- Trends In Information Management: An India Perspective