HPCL-Mittal Energy deploys asset data management
HPCL-Mittal Energy (HMEL), a joint venture between Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd. and Mittal Energy Investments Pvt. Ltd. has rolled out asset documentation management solution from Dassault Systèmes.
France-based Dassault Systèmes is a provider of 3D and Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) solutions having over 115,000 customers in 80 countries.
HMEL has deployed a solution called ENOVIA from Dassault to manage asset documentation generated during the project execution, commissioning and operation phases of the refinery, pipeline and associated facilities including technical and engineering data as well as linkages to enterprise processes such as project management, technical services and safety.
“The asset data management solution will bring significant benefits to HMEL during O&M stage. Dassault Systèmes will continue to provide the tools we need, to operate Guru Gobind Singh Refinery as the best in class refinery in an energy efficient and environmentally friendly way,” said Moiz Tankiwala, COO, HMEL.
HMEL is building a 9.0 million-ton capacity Guru Gobind Singh refinery at Bhatinda in Punjab with associated facilities of a SPM / crude oil terminal at Mundra and crude pipeline from Mundra to Bhatinda.
The solution offers web-based access to HMEL’s partners and contractors for exchange of information and documents enabling online enterprise collaboration. It also provides complete integration to the company’s asset management system to facilitate retrieval of information for asset maintenance or upgrades.
The solution will be a single source for all the asset documentation linked with asset view configuration management across plant lifecycle.
HMEL is the first refinery to have a full 3D -capable asset data management system in India.
- Simeio Gains Talent Insight, Improves Retention With Oracle
- How Emerging Tech Is Redefining India's Real Estate
- How To Maximize Space In Your Data Center
- E-Waste Management Can Redefine Urban Mining
- Infosys' Nitesh Banga Joins GlobalLogic As COO
- AI, IoT Enhancing Video Surveillance Capabilities
- Digital CFOs Stepping Up Efforts To Transform Finance: Study
- Leveraging Cloud Based Payments Effectively
- Information Management Can Drive Digital Transformation Effort
- Data Fragmentation Causing Cost, Compliance Headaches For CDOs