HPE launches Pointnext, Its New Tech Services Arm
HPE launched Pointnext which will cover a range of disciplines- from cloud computing to operational services. The Pointnext team which consists of 25,000 specialists in 80 countries covering 30 languages, helps customers harness the power of hybrid IT, real-time data and analytics, and mobile solutions to enhance customer experiences, create and deliver new digital product and services, and improve core operations at an enhanced speed and efficiency.
These teams collaborate with businesses worldwide to speed their adoption of emerging technologies, including cloud computing and hybrid IT, big data and analytics, the Intelligent Edge and Internet of Things (IoT).
“Pointnext was launched in the US first in March 2 and the second wave is in APAC and today it is launched in India,” said Rajesh Dhar, Senior Director, Pointnext, Hewlett Packard Enterprise India. “We step in to make our customer’s journey simple by offering Hybrid cloud. This gives them the ability to mix their workloads between public cloud and private cloud.”
“Digital transformation is driving an incredible pace of change for our industry and our customers’ needs are evolving just as quickly,” said Som Satsangi, VP & GM, Enterprise Group, MD India, Hewlett Packard Enterprise. “Services are at the core of our ability to be that strategic partner to our clients and help them on their transformation journey. In fact, its role in our business has never been more critical.”
HPE Pointnext Professional Services team taps into the intellectual property and experience of thousands of implementations and deployments to de-risk clients’ digital transformation. Pointnext works with clients’ preferred technologies and IT organizations to move strategic plans and functional designs through production and a series of tactical transitions, from technical design to implementation, build to migration, distribution and finally to operational consulting and service.
“We have a broad customer base for Pointnext. The government as well the private sector are our customers. Afterall, there are smart cities, smart factories, smart networks everywhere,” asserted Dhar.
- HDS Appoints Sanjay Agrawal As Director - Platforms And Solutions
- Convergence, Key To Biz Empowerment: CSS Corp CEO
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXO Today (May 15-20)
- Cloud Solutions Aid HelpAge India Enhance Elderly Care
- Cisco Separates Enterprise And Public Sector Roles
- VMware To Deliver Horizon Cloud On Microsoft Azure
- Oracle Bets On India To Grow Cloud Business
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXO Today (May 8-13)
- Microsoft Build 2017 Looks Into An Intelligent Future
- National Tech Day: 3 technologies That Will Define India’s Future