HPE Simplifies Connectivity Across The IoT Ecosystem
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) has announced availability of the HPE Universal Internet of Things (IoT) Platform. The HPE Universal IoT Platform enables the ability to add new functionality and benefits to users, acting as a driving force in building the infrastructure that enables the growth of IoT.
“The value of the IoT lies in enriching data collected from devices with analytics and exposing it to applications that enable organizations to derive business value,” said Nigel Upton, director and general manager, IoT, Hewlett Packard Enterprise.
“The HPE Universal IoT Platform dramatically simplifies integrating diverse devices with different communications protocols, enabling customers to realize tremendous benefits from their IoT data, and is designed to scale to billions of transactions tried and tested in rigorous large scale Global Telco and Enterprise environments in a variety of smart ecosystems” he added.
The HPE Universal IoT Platform is aligned with the oneM2M industry standard and is designed to be industry and vendor-agnostic, enabling IoT operators to simultaneously manage heterogeneous sets of sensors, operate vertical applications on machine-to-machine (M2M) devices, as well as process, analyze and monetize collected data in a single secure cloud platform.
The HPE Universal IoT Platform is available worldwide and can be deployed on premises or in a private cloud environment for a comprehensive as-a-service model.
- WB To Announce New IT Policy To Woo Investors: CM
- GES '17: Ivanka Trump’s Focus On Tech Is Not Misplaced
- The Age of Cognition Is Coming
- Meg Whitman Quits As Hewlett Packard CEO
- The Enterprise Gains From Micro Frontend
- Facebook’s Messenger 2.2 To Woo The Enterprise
- 10 Trends Redefining Enterprise IT Infrastructure
- How TV, Print Media Firms Are Leveraging Digital Technologies
- Cisco Brings AI-Based Voice Assistant For The Enterprise
- How App Delivery Can Keep Pace With The Dynamic Market