HP's new security services to help Biz manage risk
HP has announced a comprehensive security services portfolio to empower organizations to more effectively manage risk, protect critical infrastructure, safeguard the continuity of operations and maintain regulatory compliance. For this the company will be integrating a wide variety of security services from across the company into a unified HP Security, Compliance and Continuity Services portfolio. The portfolio consists of consulting, training and managed security services that leverage a common reference model to reduce complexity and cost for clients.
The company has also introduced two new services in the portfolio: the Cloud Computing Security Assessment and Application Security Center of Excellence (CoE) Services. The portfolio and new services are part of HP Secure Advantage, HP’s portfolio of security products and services.
The addition of new services and solutions to the HP Secure Advantage portfolio helps customers establish a comprehensive security strategy encompassing key areas of the technology infrastructure - from the data center to desktops and printers - across the enterprise and via the cloud.
"Chief security officers are looking to reduce the complexity of securing their entire enterprise as the industry evolves to include new computing models, like cloud, as well as more sophisticated, traditional technologies," said Kallol Hazra, Director Application Services, HP Enterprise Services, HP India. "HP Secure Advantage simplifies the process, delivering a comprehensive set of product and service solutions while offering a single point of contact to meet an organization’s diverse security needs."
- Password Protected Wi-Fi Is Also Prone To Hacks: Study
- The 10 Best Companies For Women In India
- Delving Into The ABC Of Cyber Security
- Large-Scale IoT Projects Doubled In Last One Year: Study
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Oct 9-13)
- Content Strategy Strongly Impacts IT Sales
- Ola Vs Uber And The Battle Of Dominance In India
- Tele-Health To Bolster Home Healthcare Services
- Cloud Computing Driving Innovation For Next Generation
- There's No Stopping The IoT Growth; Here's Why