HSBC Chooses i-flex's Tool
The Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation (HSBC) will soon be deploying i-flex’s FLEXCUBE Investor Services software solution to improve the overall operational efficiency of its Transfer Agency (TA) and Investor Servicing business.
HSBC’s Institutional Fund Services (IFS) business will deploy FLEXCUBE with its Investor Services modules across its markets in Asia and the Middle East. HSBC intends to bring about platform standardization for IFS by replacing multiple legacy systems with FLEXCUBE.
FLEXCUBE Investor Services is said to be a comprehensive multi-currency, multi-entity, multi-lingual, multi-instance Transfer agency & shareholder servicing solution for Fund companies.
The solution is fully web-enabled and can automate all the Transfer Agent functions of a mutual fund company.
The technology platform upon which the FLEXCUBE Investor Services is built includes fully automated processes and workflow engines especially designed to meet the requirements of the fund management industry.
Commenting on the announcement Kishore Kapoor, CEO, i-flex solutions said, “HSBC is a tremendous opportunity for us to showcase our comprehensive solutions and this contract has further reinforced the position of FLEXCUBE Investor Services as the leading new generation Transfer Agency and Fund Distribution solution in the global market place.”
- IT Veteran Neelam Dhawan Joins Ecosystm As Board Advisor
- Truecaller Acquires Indian Firm Chillr; Launches Truecaller Pay 2.0
- Bank Branches Will Not Die Anytime Soon: Study
- Google, Airtel Push UPI-Based Digital Payments Market
- Pi Datacenter's New Amaravati Facility To Employ 2,000 Staff
- Machines Poised to Take Over 30% Of Bank Jobs: Study
- Airtel Says It Achieved 81% Reduction In CO2 Emissions
- Reimagining The Credit And Debit Card
- Trickbot, A New Threat to Indian Online Banking
- Will Bitcoin, Ethereum Change The Payment Landscape In India?