Huawei Inducts Matt Bross as CTO
Huawei has roped in former British Telecom (BT) chief technology officer (CTO) and chief executive officer (CEO) of BT innovate Matt Bross as the company’s new CTO.
In his new role, Bross will primarily oversee delivery of solutions particularly in the North American market.
Bross will focus on identifying global telecommunications industry trends that will guide Huawei s continuous customer-centric innovation of products and solutions, the company said in a statement. He will also support the company s efforts in delivering the latest products and solutions for North American customers.
Previously, Bross held senior positions at ConTel, MasterCard, Williams Communication and was the founder of Critical Technology.
- E-Retailing To Grow By 2.5 Times In 3 Years: Crisil
- Choosing The Right HR Management System For Your Firm
- More Customer-Facing Firms Will Use Chatbots In 2-3 Years
- TalentSprint Sees More Potential Of Blockchain In Fintech
- PNB Scam: Some Tech Lessons For Indian Banks
- Embracing Technology For HR Innovation
- Direct Co-ordination With CEO Can Maximise Cyber Security
- How Much Of Human Jobs Will Be Performed By Machines?
- Why IT Pros Must Learn New Era Tech To Stay Relevant
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Feb 5-9)