Huawei Inducts Matt Bross as CTO
Huawei has roped in former British Telecom (BT) chief technology officer (CTO) and chief executive officer (CEO) of BT innovate Matt Bross as the company’s new CTO.
In his new role, Bross will primarily oversee delivery of solutions particularly in the North American market.
Bross will focus on identifying global telecommunications industry trends that will guide Huawei s continuous customer-centric innovation of products and solutions, the company said in a statement. He will also support the company s efforts in delivering the latest products and solutions for North American customers.
Previously, Bross held senior positions at ConTel, MasterCard, Williams Communication and was the founder of Critical Technology.
- Cloud For IT Transformation: 5 Facts CIOs Should Know
- How Digital Platforms Are Helping Real Estate Business
- Telecom Consolidation: Tata Tele Merges With Airtel
- Why Companies Need To Invest In Chief AI Officer
- Tele-Health To Bolster Home Healthcare Services
- How AI Is Fueling Customer Experience Strategies
- How Algorithms Are Revolutionizing Lending Business
- Intel’s Former CEO Paul Otellini Dies At 66
- How IoT Impacts The Supply Chain In Flex
- What's Stopping Banks From Embracing Latest Technologies?