Huawei Inducts Matt Bross as CTO
Huawei has roped in former British Telecom (BT) chief technology officer (CTO) and chief executive officer (CEO) of BT innovate Matt Bross as the company’s new CTO.
In his new role, Bross will primarily oversee delivery of solutions particularly in the North American market.
Bross will focus on identifying global telecommunications industry trends that will guide Huawei s continuous customer-centric innovation of products and solutions, the company said in a statement. He will also support the company s efforts in delivering the latest products and solutions for North American customers.
Previously, Bross held senior positions at ConTel, MasterCard, Williams Communication and was the founder of Critical Technology.
- Poor Router Security Makes Indians Vulnerable To Cyber Attacks
- Cloud Is Critical For Driving Semicon Industry's Growth
- What's BitLocker’s Role In Encryption And Compliance?
- Key Technologies Redefining Human Resources
- Multi-Factor Authentication Can Mitigate Password Risks: Study
- Sanjay Brahmawar Joins Software AG As New CEO
- IT Veteran Shyam Ramamurthy Joins Goals101 As Chief Product Officer
- Using Digital Transformation To Secure Your Bank Locker
- Organizations Must Prepare for Data Security Risks To Survive
- SUSE Builds Momentum With New Offerings, Market Expansion