Huawei Inducts Matt Bross as CTO
Huawei has roped in former British Telecom (BT) chief technology officer (CTO) and chief executive officer (CEO) of BT innovate Matt Bross as the company’s new CTO.
In his new role, Bross will primarily oversee delivery of solutions particularly in the North American market.
Bross will focus on identifying global telecommunications industry trends that will guide Huawei s continuous customer-centric innovation of products and solutions, the company said in a statement. He will also support the company s efforts in delivering the latest products and solutions for North American customers.
Previously, Bross held senior positions at ConTel, MasterCard, Williams Communication and was the founder of Critical Technology.
- Do Indian Techies Stand Exposed To The Current Tech Evolution?
- Embrace And Adapt, The New Mantra For Digital Enterprises
- Infosys' Nitesh Banga Joins GlobalLogic As COO
- Iris Global On Expansion Spree; Ventures Into India's Cyber Security Biz
- Lenovo Promotes Bhaskar Choudhuri To CMO For Asia Pacific
- Blockchain Projects To Lose Much Gleam By 2025: GlobalData
- CIOs Say, Rapid Innovation Puts CX At Risk: Study
- Travel Meets Technology To Redefine Customer Experience
- Demystifying AI And Analytics With Sameer Dhanrajani
- The Final GDPR Checks You Mustn’t Forget