Huawei Inducts Matt Bross as CTO
Huawei has roped in former British Telecom (BT) chief technology officer (CTO) and chief executive officer (CEO) of BT innovate Matt Bross as the company’s new CTO.
In his new role, Bross will primarily oversee delivery of solutions particularly in the North American market.
Bross will focus on identifying global telecommunications industry trends that will guide Huawei s continuous customer-centric innovation of products and solutions, the company said in a statement. He will also support the company s efforts in delivering the latest products and solutions for North American customers.
Previously, Bross held senior positions at ConTel, MasterCard, Williams Communication and was the founder of Critical Technology.
- How Digital Tech Is Changing Customer Experience
- Trends In Information Management: An India Perspective
- WB To Announce New IT Policy To Woo Investors: CM
- SpiderOak CEO Warns Of 10 Cybersecurity Threats For 2018
- Uber Data Breach: Accountability, Corporate Ethics In Question
- Technology Plays A Vital Role In Empowering The Workforce
- Dentistry And Its Glorious Digital Future
- Stratus Unveils Edge Computing Strategy
- Ness Appoints Vinay Rajadhyaksha To Drive Digital Business
- GES '17: Ivanka Trump’s Focus On Tech Is Not Misplaced