Huawei launches HD videoconferencing system
Huawei today launched its first HD videoconferencing system, Huawei TE30. Huawei India partnered with Digilife Distribution and Marketing Services (DDMS), a subsidiary of HCL Infosystems Ltd for this enterprise.
Huawei TE 30 enables a simplified five minute installation process, supports voice dialing, and delivers audio-visual experience with 1080p HD video, 720p dual stream, and AAC-LD audio all the while consuming less bandwidth. Small and medium businesses can benefit from HD videoconferencing, compact appearance and simplified installation.
“We are proud of our association with Huawei and look forward to some robust traction amongst SMBs with our extensive channel network and achieve market leadership in this space. We believe this partnership will enhance the reach of the videoconferencing system to the SMBs across India and create value for these businesses,” said Mr. Sanjay David, CEO, Digilife Distribution and Marketing Services
- Challenges Of Mobile Operators In The Age Of HD
- Top 10 Customer Experience Trends in 2018
- Marketing Trends That Will Fizzle Out In 2018
- Video Collaboration Will Transform Businesses In 2018
- AWS re:Invent Bets On Machine Learning To Outdo Rivals
- Ericsson Forecasts 1 Billion 5G Subscriptions By 2023
- HD Video Streaming Surges To 38 Percent: Report
- SDN-NFV: The Game Changers In Indian Telecom sector
- Tablet Shipments to Rise by 0.3% In 2018 After 4 Years of Decline: Study
- Indian Surveillance Market Is Gaining Traction: Study