Huawei launches HD videoconferencing system
Huawei today launched its first HD videoconferencing system, Huawei TE30. Huawei India partnered with Digilife Distribution and Marketing Services (DDMS), a subsidiary of HCL Infosystems Ltd for this enterprise.
Huawei TE 30 enables a simplified five minute installation process, supports voice dialing, and delivers audio-visual experience with 1080p HD video, 720p dual stream, and AAC-LD audio all the while consuming less bandwidth. Small and medium businesses can benefit from HD videoconferencing, compact appearance and simplified installation.
“We are proud of our association with Huawei and look forward to some robust traction amongst SMBs with our extensive channel network and achieve market leadership in this space. We believe this partnership will enhance the reach of the videoconferencing system to the SMBs across India and create value for these businesses,” said Mr. Sanjay David, CEO, Digilife Distribution and Marketing Services
- Boom Time For India's Video Surveillance Storage Market
- How AI-ML Are Fueling Video Editing Innovations
- AI, IoT Enhancing Video Surveillance Capabilities
- Blockchain To Shape Next-Gen Supply Chains In Healthcare: GlobalData
- Cheaper, Faster Internet Spur India's OTT Growth: Study
- Is the New URL File Outbreak a Ransomware Attempt?
- Flipkart, ASUS Announce Long-Term Partnership For India Market
- Four Reasons For Indian Enterprises To Move To SIP
- OTT Gaining Momentum Due To Faster Internet
- Media Firms To Think AI, Cognitive To Achieve Personalization