Huawei ties up with PerSay for voice biometrics
Huawei has entered into an Alliance with PerSay, a provider of advanced biometric speaker verification products. This alliance will combine PerSay’s offerings with Huawei’s IP contact center platform to deliver a secure, multi factor authentication for
access to services provided through the contact center. The joint offering will deliver enterprises a secure and efficient access to its contact center thereby reducing fraud and increasing customer satisfaction.
"Enterprises across the globe have the need to secure the access to their contact center and PerSay and Huawei can provide that solution", said Ariel Freidenberg, PerSay’s EVP global sales & business development.
PerSay’s technology works with any contact center platform by integrating with the IVRS and CTI. Utilizing voice biometrics, PerSay provides both text dependent and text independent authentication through its proprietary voice biometric engine.
"We are very excited about our alliance with PerSay. Enterprises that take advantage of Huawei’s and PerSay’s solution will have the power to provide their customers with a safe, secure and convenient access when they wish to interact with the Contact Center." said Louis Victor Jayaraj, global director - enterprise solutions, Huawei.
The integration of Huawei’s IP contact center product suite and
PerSay’s text dependent VocalPassword and text independent FreeSpeech
Voice Biometrics products were completed at Huawei’s India lab.
- Voice Biometrics To Offer New, Exciting Opportunities To Enterprise
- Know Before Getting Your Cloud Architecture In Shape
- Here's Why The Voice-First Strategy Will Rule
- Smart Cities And Iot To Offer Big Business In India
- Why Web-scale Is The Future Of Data Center
- How To Maximize Space In Your Data Center
- Why Big Enterprises Are Leaving Cloud For Other Tools
- 5 Digital Transaction Trends To Follow This Year
- NetApp Launches DVEC To Empower Customers, Partners
- AI, Voice To Disrupt Travel Market