Huawei Unveils HD Video Conference Solution
Huawei has launched its IP Multimedia Subsystem (IMS) based High-Definition (HD) video conference solution, which enables enterprises to participate in virtual meetings across a broader range of access methods via a carrier’s existing network.
The new convergent, HD solution is capable of supporting almost all conferencing devices such as HD and standard definition (SD) video in fixed and/or mobile phones, desktop soft-clients and facilities with tele-presence, while also offering more functions for enterprise users, including multiple access methods and open media capabilities. The new solution will also allow enterprises to take full advantage of additional services such as desktop sharing, high definition video, and virtual reality. The solution can also bring applications like video calls to end users by integrating IPTV and ICT services.
Jin Huang, Vice President of Huawei Core Network said, "Partnering with operators from around the world, Huawei is committed to supporting customers in All-IP network transformation and we are excited to launch the new IMS-based HD conference solution, which is going to enhance the capabilities of operators’ existing networks". "With these new features, enterprise users will be able to experience virtual meetings at a higher quality and with more services than ever before."
- Challenges Of Mobile Operators In The Age Of HD
- SMB Guide To Effectively Deploy Salesforce CRM
- Top 10 Customer Experience Trends in 2018
- Marketing Trends That Will Fizzle Out In 2018
- 7 File Transfer Challenges of Healthcare IT Teams
- Video Collaboration Will Transform Businesses In 2018
- AWS re:Invent Bets On Machine Learning To Outdo Rivals
- Ericsson Forecasts 1 Billion 5G Subscriptions By 2023
- HD Video Streaming Surges To 38 Percent: Report
- DevSecOps, A Key Focus Of CA Technologies