Huawei Unveils HD Video Conference Solution
Huawei has launched its IP Multimedia Subsystem (IMS) based High-Definition (HD) video conference solution, which enables enterprises to participate in virtual meetings across a broader range of access methods via a carrier’s existing network.
The new convergent, HD solution is capable of supporting almost all conferencing devices such as HD and standard definition (SD) video in fixed and/or mobile phones, desktop soft-clients and facilities with tele-presence, while also offering more functions for enterprise users, including multiple access methods and open media capabilities. The new solution will also allow enterprises to take full advantage of additional services such as desktop sharing, high definition video, and virtual reality. The solution can also bring applications like video calls to end users by integrating IPTV and ICT services.
Jin Huang, Vice President of Huawei Core Network said, "Partnering with operators from around the world, Huawei is committed to supporting customers in All-IP network transformation and we are excited to launch the new IMS-based HD conference solution, which is going to enhance the capabilities of operators’ existing networks". "With these new features, enterprise users will be able to experience virtual meetings at a higher quality and with more services than ever before."
- Apollo Hospitals Using Microsoft's AI To Improve Cardiac Care
- NDMC Partners With Indus Tower To Install 55 Smart Poles
- Zendesk Launches Integration with WhatsApp Business Solution
- Is Your Data Hackproof?
- Boom Time For India's Video Surveillance Storage Market
- How AI-ML Are Fueling Video Editing Innovations
- Digital Payment To Drive Blockchain Growth In India, Says Study
- AI, IoT Enhancing Video Surveillance Capabilities
- F-Secure's New Security Offering Blends Human Expertise And AI
- Cheaper, Faster Internet Spur India's OTT Growth: Study