Huawei Unveils HD Video Conference Solution
Huawei has launched its IP Multimedia Subsystem (IMS) based High-Definition (HD) video conference solution, which enables enterprises to participate in virtual meetings across a broader range of access methods via a carrier’s existing network.
The new convergent, HD solution is capable of supporting almost all conferencing devices such as HD and standard definition (SD) video in fixed and/or mobile phones, desktop soft-clients and facilities with tele-presence, while also offering more functions for enterprise users, including multiple access methods and open media capabilities. The new solution will also allow enterprises to take full advantage of additional services such as desktop sharing, high definition video, and virtual reality. The solution can also bring applications like video calls to end users by integrating IPTV and ICT services.
Jin Huang, Vice President of Huawei Core Network said, "Partnering with operators from around the world, Huawei is committed to supporting customers in All-IP network transformation and we are excited to launch the new IMS-based HD conference solution, which is going to enhance the capabilities of operators’ existing networks". "With these new features, enterprise users will be able to experience virtual meetings at a higher quality and with more services than ever before."
- Cheaper, Faster Internet Spur India's OTT Growth: Study
- Indian Life Insurers Partner with Cognizant to Develop Blockchain Solution
- Four Reasons For Indian Enterprises To Move To SIP
- OTT Gaining Momentum Due To Faster Internet
- Media Firms To Think AI, Cognitive To Achieve Personalization
- IP Surveillance Helps Varun Beverages Curb Warehouse Theft
- Why Enterprises Should Adopt Hybrid Cloud
- YouTube Aims To Double User Base In India
- Dr Smartphone In The Era Of Remote Consultation
- Why Object Storage Is Becoming The New Default