Huawei’s Enterprise Business targets $15 billion in revenues by 2015
The company said that it has charted out a plan to achieve a target of $200 million revenue from India in 2012.
Chinese information and communication technology (ICT) company Huawei said today that its Enterprise Business would be a major thrust for the company, and it expects to clock $15 billion in revenue by 2015.
“The enterprise business is poised for growth and associated IT applications are undergoing radical changes,” said Eric Yu, President, Enterprise Business, Huawei India.
Huawei’s enterprise vertical in India began its operations in September last year. The company said that it has charted out a plan to achieve a target of $200 million revenue from India in 2012.
“The business was subdued last year, not only for us, but overall. As part of our enterprise expansion plans here, we will focus on providing ICT solutions for sectors such as transport, energy, telecom, finance and others,” Yu said.
The company said that India is its second largest market outside of China with employee strength of over 6,500.
Huawei also kicked off its six-city Enterprise Roadshow 2012 in Mumbai to showcase its array of ICT products, that includes solutions like telepresence, video surveillance, unified communications, IPCC and ECC, inside a 50 feet demo truck. The other cities where the bus is scheduled to travel include New Delhi, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Chennai and Bangalore.
“The roadshow is our effort to put ICT products and solutions in front of our customers and help them understand the next generation technologies in a better way,” said Daniel Jiangqingsong, Vice President, Huawei Enterprise.
- Google To Work On Its Own Blockchain Technology
- Xerox Is Securing The Future Of Work
- Entrepreneurship Perceptions On Rise In India: GEM Report
- Insurance Cos Lack Strategy To Leverage IoT Data: Study
- PVR Cinemas Moves To Cloud For HR Transformation
- Embracing Opportunities And Challenges Of Digital Transformation
- Four Reasons For Indian Enterprises To Move To SIP
- How Machine Learning Is Changing CIO's Role
- Tips To Transform Your Business With Cloud Migration
- Why Enterprises Need To Automate Security Systems