Huawei's SingleMetro Enables HDTV on Mobiles
Huawei has unveiled its SingleMetro platform, which allows mobile operators to upgrade from triple-play to multi-play services smoothly. This platform will enable operators to deploy multi-play metro networks, which support HDTV (high-definition television), high-speed Internet and mobile broadband.
Using Huawei’s SingleMetro platform, operators will be able to flexibly create new business models with unprecedented user experiences and increased network capability monetization. Operators will also be able to benefit from enhanced QoE (Quality of Experience), improved ROI (Return on Investment) and simplified OAM (Operation Administration Maintenance).
SingleMetro’s high-precision packet-based clock distribution enables full service operators to provide enhanced 3G and LTE (long term evolution) services. The integrated value-added service engine (iVSE) ensures non-stop HDTV while saving bandwidth significantly with distributed cache. The user-centered operation model designed into the platform supports inline real time service monitoring (iRSM) which is able to visualize network performance for real-time monitoring and rapid trouble shooting.
The platform also integrates technologies of IP/MPLS forwarding, service routing, intelligent edge, subscriber management, video engine, content caching, security, deep packet inspection (DPI) and PS core support and other intelligent featuring.
- Ericsson Sees 5G Readiness On The Rise
- Content Strategy Strongly Impacts IT Sales
- Ola Vs Uber And The Battle Of Dominance In India
- Tele-Health To Bolster Home Healthcare Services
- Cloud Computing Driving Innovation For Next Generation
- Hiring To Pick Up In Next 6 Months: Report
- Oracle's Thomas Kurian Outlines Future Of Enterprise Cloud
- Bank Branches Will Not Die Anytime Soon: Study
- 5 Ways To Future-Proof IoT Devices
- Media Firms To Think AI, Cognitive To Achieve Personalization