Huawei's SingleMetro Enables HDTV on Mobiles
Huawei has unveiled its SingleMetro platform, which allows mobile operators to upgrade from triple-play to multi-play services smoothly. This platform will enable operators to deploy multi-play metro networks, which support HDTV (high-definition television), high-speed Internet and mobile broadband.
Using Huawei’s SingleMetro platform, operators will be able to flexibly create new business models with unprecedented user experiences and increased network capability monetization. Operators will also be able to benefit from enhanced QoE (Quality of Experience), improved ROI (Return on Investment) and simplified OAM (Operation Administration Maintenance).
SingleMetro’s high-precision packet-based clock distribution enables full service operators to provide enhanced 3G and LTE (long term evolution) services. The integrated value-added service engine (iVSE) ensures non-stop HDTV while saving bandwidth significantly with distributed cache. The user-centered operation model designed into the platform supports inline real time service monitoring (iRSM) which is able to visualize network performance for real-time monitoring and rapid trouble shooting.
The platform also integrates technologies of IP/MPLS forwarding, service routing, intelligent edge, subscriber management, video engine, content caching, security, deep packet inspection (DPI) and PS core support and other intelligent featuring.
- Predictions for RPA in Financial Services in 2018
- Blockchain In The Context Of Enterprises
- 3 Ways AR-VR Can Boost Autonomous Vehicles
- Multi-Cloud Environments Force CIOs To Rethink Cloud Strategies
- Shared Services 2.0 – Next Big Wave Of Offshore Financial Operations
- Rolls Royce Partners TCS To Bolster Digital Capabilities
- HCL Inks A Five Year Contract With JLT
- Will Trade Unions Matter In The Age Of Automation
- SDN-NFV: The Game Changers In Indian Telecom sector
- PayPal Launches Domestic Operations In India