Hughes Communications fastest growing company in North America: Deloitte
Hughes Communications (NASDAQ:HUGH) has ranked number one on the 2010 Technology Fast 500, Deloitte’s ranking of the fastest growing technology, media, telecommunications, life sciences, and clean technology companies in North America. Rankings are based on percentage of fiscal year revenue growth from 2005–2009. Hughes grew 1,64,079 percent during this period. Hughes Communications is the 100 percent owner of Hughes Network Systems, Hughes a provider of broadband satellite networks and services for enterprises, governments, small businesses, and consumers.
Pradman Kaul, president and CEO, Hughes, commented that, “Hughes has always been about innovation from pioneering satellite networks in the mid-80’s and expanding the enterprise and government markets across the globe, to developing and operating Spaceway- 3, the world’s first broadband satellite router-in-the-sky, to delivering high-speed Internet by satellite services to over half a million North American households and small businesses, thereby proving the profitability of the consumer satellite broadband business.”
Overall, the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 award winners for 2010 had revenue growth ranging from 146 percent to 164,079 percent from 2005 to 2009, with an average growth of 2,361 percent.
- Cloud For IT Transformation: 5 Facts CIOs Should Know
- How Digital Platforms Are Helping Real Estate Business
- The 10 Best Companies For Women In India
- Tele-Health To Bolster Home Healthcare Services
- How AI Is Fueling Customer Experience Strategies
- Why Artificial Intelligence Is Poised To Disrupt E-Commerce
- How Algorithms Are Revolutionizing Lending Business
- Insider Threats and Its Impact On Data Security
- What's Stopping Banks From Embracing Latest Technologies?
- Fitness Technology To Redefine India's Healthcare Market