Hummingbird's Content Management Offer
Hummingbird Ltd., a provider of integrated enterprise content management (ECM) and network connectivity solutions, has launched Hummingbird Enterprise 2005.
The company claims that with Hummingbird Enterprise 2005 users can quickly implement enterprise wide content management solutions that provide a secure collaborative environment with a highly scalable repository for managing documents, e-mail, Web content, digital assets, and physical and electronic records.
Speaking at the launch of Hummingbird Enterprise 2005, Barry Litwin, President and CEO, Hummingbird, said, “Our customers told us they want easier and more efficient ways for their users to work with content. They want to be able to work from within the applications they use every day. They need to be able to capitalize on the value of their content by integrating it with key business processes. And they need to have all of this built on a solid foundation. Hummingbird Enterprise 2005 delivers on all of these mandates.”
Hummingbird says that Enterprise 2005 is especially designed to focus on three key customer requirements - usability, integration and performance.
A prominent feature of the solution is the Hummingbird Enterprise Workflow that is said to link content lifecycle processes by automating critical business tasks and simplifying repetitive activities associated with content creation, profiling and records retention and disposition practices.
Also, the Hummingbird Enterprise Client for Microsoft Outlook provides an interactive, business-based view of the entire suite of Hummingbird Enterprise functionality from within Microsoft Outlook.
Estimates suggest that employees can spend up to 40% of a workday looking for content, untangling issues with versioning, ownership, and reformatting, unnecessary recreation of content. These productivity drawbacks, along with compliance concerns indicate a need for solutions like ECM.
- E-Waste Management Can Redefine Urban Mining
- Indus OS To Become Default Platform For Internet Content: CTO
- 5 Steps to Manage An Efficient Innovation Program
- Infosys' Nitesh Banga Joins GlobalLogic As COO
- AI, IoT Enhancing Video Surveillance Capabilities
- Silvan Launches IoT Business Manager for The Enterprise
- Embracing Zen In Business To Be Flexible and Innovative
- Digital CFOs Stepping Up Efforts To Transform Finance: Study
- IBM Is Unlocking Tribal Knowledge With Data
- Building Better Data Protection and Steering Clear of GDPR Violations