Hybrid CRM Solution From SAP
SAP has announced an expansion of its market-leading mySAP CRM solution to include an on-demand option, designed for large and mid-size organizations to manage sales, service and marketing, via internet through a subscription-based licensing model.
The new solution transcends on-demand and on-premise, while integrating with core enterprise solutions in both deployment models. To facilitate this approach, SAP has initiated the “isolated-tenancy” model that combines high availability and low risk of a single-tenancy approach with the efficiencies and deployment speed of a multi-tenancy architecture.
SAP and IBM have extended their alliance to provide on-demand application hosting services for the SAP CRM on-demand solution.
SAP has now unveiled its first on-demand product, SAP Sales on-demand solution, designed to help organizations manage their customers, contacts and sales pipelines with affordable and simple tools. The on-demand sales solution will be followed by additional on-demand CRM offerings intended for release in 2006, including marketing and service products.
The new product enables customers to rapidly meet traditional sales force automation (SFA) business needs to help companies better manage new and existing business opportunities, lead generation, sales execution and client engagement. The solution taps SAP’s experience of developing sales and CRM applications, offering customers the right functionality and providing a foundation for a long-term CRM strategy.
Mary Wardley, VP, CRM applications, IDC said, “The software-on-demand phenomenon has broken the purchase-and-usage paradigm broadly for enterprise software but especially in the CRM applications market. IDC believes hybrid CRM solutions and coexistence of delivery models are essential for meeting the varied needs of organizations.”
- SMB Guide To Effectively Deploy Salesforce CRM
- Top Tech Jobs In Demand This Year
- 7 File Transfer Challenges of Healthcare IT Teams
- Cloud War Intensifies; Alibaba Taps Indian Enterprises
- CA Technologies Driving Digital India Innovation
- How App Delivery Can Keep Pace With The Dynamic Market
- Top DDoS Threats That Businesses Must Prepare For
- Feature Phones Now One Of Best Diwali Gifts
- Cloud Computing Boosts Hybrid Cloud Adoption: Study
- Robotics In The Years Ahead – The India Story