i-flex Closes Mantas Acquisition
Financial solutions vendor, i-flex today completed the acquisition of US based anti money laundering (AML) and compliance software vendor - Mantas. Mantas, now is a wholly owned subsidiary of I-flex. The deal between the two companies was finalized for $122.6 million on August 14, 2006.
The acquisition will enhance I-flex’s existing portfolio of offerings. The company will now tap the fraud detection and compliance software market. The combined strengths of i-flex and Mantas will enable financial institutions to ‘close the loop’ on risk assessment and AML/ fraud operations comprehensively.
Mantas’ ‘Behavior Detection Platform’ (BDP), a solution for detecting risk and addressing regulatory requirements in the anti-money laundering, trading and broker compliance areas. i-flex plans to bring its Reveleus and Mantas’ BDP on a unified platform for governance, risk and compliance.
S.Ramakrishnan, CEO of Reveleus-i-flex’s Business Analytics division will be the new CEO of Mantas. Simon Moss, the former Mantas CEO will be strategic advisor to i-flex. Moss will focus on key projects and provide guidance for smoother transitions.
Commenting on the occasion Ramakrishnan said, “The convergence of governance, risk and compliance, presents Mantas and Reveleus with a unique market opportunity to leverage our complementary strengths. I am very excited at the opportunity to address this critical customer need, and to establish a leadership position in this emerging space.”
- Cloud For IT Transformation: 5 Facts CIOs Should Know
- Is Artificial Intelligence The Future Of ERP Software Optimization?
- Even Minor Glitches And Breaches Can Kill Brands
- Are You Choosing The Best Software For Your Business?
- 6 Jobs Artificial Intelligence Is Replacing Soon
- Cognitive Computing: An Essential Science In HR
- How IoT Impacts The Supply Chain In Flex
- Using Technology To Your Business Advantage
- Enterprises See Gap In IoT-ERP Integration: Study
- Unlocking The Business Value Of Internet of Things [Infographic]