i-flex Closes Mantas Acquisition
Financial solutions vendor, i-flex today completed the acquisition of US based anti money laundering (AML) and compliance software vendor - Mantas. Mantas, now is a wholly owned subsidiary of I-flex. The deal between the two companies was finalized for $122.6 million on August 14, 2006.
The acquisition will enhance I-flex’s existing portfolio of offerings. The company will now tap the fraud detection and compliance software market. The combined strengths of i-flex and Mantas will enable financial institutions to ‘close the loop’ on risk assessment and AML/ fraud operations comprehensively.
Mantas’ ‘Behavior Detection Platform’ (BDP), a solution for detecting risk and addressing regulatory requirements in the anti-money laundering, trading and broker compliance areas. i-flex plans to bring its Reveleus and Mantas’ BDP on a unified platform for governance, risk and compliance.
S.Ramakrishnan, CEO of Reveleus-i-flex’s Business Analytics division will be the new CEO of Mantas. Simon Moss, the former Mantas CEO will be strategic advisor to i-flex. Moss will focus on key projects and provide guidance for smoother transitions.
Commenting on the occasion Ramakrishnan said, “The convergence of governance, risk and compliance, presents Mantas and Reveleus with a unique market opportunity to leverage our complementary strengths. I am very excited at the opportunity to address this critical customer need, and to establish a leadership position in this emerging space.”
- What Millennials Want From Their Employers?
- AI To Bring More Jobs, Revenues To Businesses
- The Age of Cognition Is Coming
- How Robotics Is Changing The Shared Service Landscape
- CA Technologies Driving Digital India Innovation
- Cisco-ver 2: Fixing Spokes While The Bicycle Is In Motion
- SDN-NFV: The Game Changers In Indian Telecom sector
- How TV, Print Media Firms Are Leveraging Digital Technologies
- Big Data Analytics Firm Dataiku Expands Into Asia Pacific
- Tackling Cybersecurity In The Digital Age