i-flex Offers FLEXCUBE SWIFTNet Messaging Solution
Provider of technology solutions to the financial services industry, i-flex solutions, has announced the availability of FLEXCUBE SWIFTNet Services Integrator (FC SSI), a comprehensive SWIFTNet messaging solution.
FC SSI has been specially designed to help SWIFT participants cope with change, and leverage SWIFTNet to the maximum. It comprises of tools, consultancy services and SWIFT infrastructure support services. The all in one solution, is aimed at addressing all SWIFTNet requirements of banks.
The offerings in this suite range from off-the-shelf products for generic SWIFTNet messaging to specialized SWIFTNet solutions. It also encompasses Messaging Hub, C2B solutions, Browse Portal Toolkit, FLEXCUBE Relationship Management Application, and business solutions.
The service integrator helps centralize SWIFTNet traffic by providing single access to business applications, for exchanging messages over various services, using SWIFT’s newer protocols like FileAct and InterAct-without making significant changes to existing business applications.
Financial institutions can also offer value-added solutions to their corporate customers, taking advantage of FC SSI’s complete integration with corporate enterprise applications, such as Oracle ERP and PeopleSoft, and with core banking applications, such as FLEXCUBE and those developed in-house.
HDFC Bank and Yes Bank are some of the Indian customers of i-flex.
The solution is available through the channel of i-flex resellers, with immediate effect.
- Dentistry And Its Glorious Digital Future
- What Millennials Want From Their Employers?
- AI To Bring More Jobs, Revenues To Businesses
- The Age of Cognition Is Coming
- How Robotics Is Changing The Shared Service Landscape
- CA Technologies Driving Digital India Innovation
- Cisco-ver 2: Fixing Spokes While The Bicycle Is In Motion
- SDN-NFV: The Game Changers In Indian Telecom sector
- How TV, Print Media Firms Are Leveraging Digital Technologies
- Big Data Analytics Firm Dataiku Expands Into Asia Pacific