i-flex Offers FLEXCUBE SWIFTNet Messaging Solution
Provider of technology solutions to the financial services industry, i-flex solutions, has announced the availability of FLEXCUBE SWIFTNet Services Integrator (FC SSI), a comprehensive SWIFTNet messaging solution.
FC SSI has been specially designed to help SWIFT participants cope with change, and leverage SWIFTNet to the maximum. It comprises of tools, consultancy services and SWIFT infrastructure support services. The all in one solution, is aimed at addressing all SWIFTNet requirements of banks.
The offerings in this suite range from off-the-shelf products for generic SWIFTNet messaging to specialized SWIFTNet solutions. It also encompasses Messaging Hub, C2B solutions, Browse Portal Toolkit, FLEXCUBE Relationship Management Application, and business solutions.
The service integrator helps centralize SWIFTNet traffic by providing single access to business applications, for exchanging messages over various services, using SWIFT’s newer protocols like FileAct and InterAct-without making significant changes to existing business applications.
Financial institutions can also offer value-added solutions to their corporate customers, taking advantage of FC SSI’s complete integration with corporate enterprise applications, such as Oracle ERP and PeopleSoft, and with core banking applications, such as FLEXCUBE and those developed in-house.
HDFC Bank and Yes Bank are some of the Indian customers of i-flex.
The solution is available through the channel of i-flex resellers, with immediate effect.
- Unnecessary Security Cordons Make Fintech More Vulnerable
- How Fortis Improves Patient Care With Microsoft Azure
- Disruptive Technologies Shaking Up The Enterprise
- Global Blockchain Market To Reach $9.6 Mn By 2024: Report
- India’s Tech Spending To Surge By 12% in 2018: Forrester
- SMB Guide To Effectively Deploy Salesforce CRM
- How Big Data Is Changing Banking And Finance
- Suspicious Transactions Up Due To Surge In Digital Payments
- 7 File Transfer Challenges of Healthcare IT Teams
- Digital, IoT Empowering Banking Industry