IBM Acquires RedPill Solutions
IBM has bolstered its analytics services with the acquisition of RedPill Solutions, a customer analytics provider.
RedPill has clients in the financial services, telecommunications, technology, and hospitality industries, which will now be transferred to IBM. Financial details of the transaction were not disclosed.
"Our growth roadmap highlights analytics as a core element of managed business process services," said Randy Walker, general manager (growth markets) of IBM MBPS. "RedPill has strong capabilities in research and analytical services in key growth markets that will enhance IBM’s analytics services offerings."
"Becoming a part of IBM will allow RedPill to leverage IBM’s reach, technology prowess and resources, and offer its expertise to a wider global market," said Suresh Shankar, CEO of RedPill. "IBM’s Smarter Planet agenda has analytics at its core, making it the industry’s most comprehensive vision for the future direction of business analytics."
The transaction is expected to be completed later this year provided it passes the required statutory approvals and regulatory reviews.
- How Companies Can Disrupt Ransomware Attacks
- Brands Fail To Use Customer Data to Deliver Personalization: Study
- Delving Into The ABC Of Cyber Security
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Oct 9-13)
- Tele-Health To Bolster Home Healthcare Services
- How AI Is Fueling Customer Experience Strategies
- There's No Stopping The IoT Growth; Here's Why
- Third Party Digital Cos Will Generate Over $31 Bn This Year
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Oct 2-6)
- SAP Leonardo To Help Indian Firms With Digital Transformation