IBM Acquires RedPill Solutions
IBM has bolstered its analytics services with the acquisition of RedPill Solutions, a customer analytics provider.
RedPill has clients in the financial services, telecommunications, technology, and hospitality industries, which will now be transferred to IBM. Financial details of the transaction were not disclosed.
"Our growth roadmap highlights analytics as a core element of managed business process services," said Randy Walker, general manager (growth markets) of IBM MBPS. "RedPill has strong capabilities in research and analytical services in key growth markets that will enhance IBM’s analytics services offerings."
"Becoming a part of IBM will allow RedPill to leverage IBM’s reach, technology prowess and resources, and offer its expertise to a wider global market," said Suresh Shankar, CEO of RedPill. "IBM’s Smarter Planet agenda has analytics at its core, making it the industry’s most comprehensive vision for the future direction of business analytics."
The transaction is expected to be completed later this year provided it passes the required statutory approvals and regulatory reviews.
- Data Felon’s Next Target: Insurance Firms
- 2018: The Year Of Demystifying Unstructured Data
- The Key Security Factors In Aadhaar Authentication
- SMB Guide To Effectively Deploy Salesforce CRM
- Top 10 Customer Experience Trends in 2018
- 7 Trends Driving IT Transformation In India
- How Big Data Is Changing Banking And Finance
- Microsoft, Accenture Team Up To Help Start-Ups
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Jan 8-13)
- Qlik Appoints Mike Capone As New CEO