IBM Acquires RedPill Solutions
IBM has bolstered its analytics services with the acquisition of RedPill Solutions, a customer analytics provider.
RedPill has clients in the financial services, telecommunications, technology, and hospitality industries, which will now be transferred to IBM. Financial details of the transaction were not disclosed.
"Our growth roadmap highlights analytics as a core element of managed business process services," said Randy Walker, general manager (growth markets) of IBM MBPS. "RedPill has strong capabilities in research and analytical services in key growth markets that will enhance IBM’s analytics services offerings."
"Becoming a part of IBM will allow RedPill to leverage IBM’s reach, technology prowess and resources, and offer its expertise to a wider global market," said Suresh Shankar, CEO of RedPill. "IBM’s Smarter Planet agenda has analytics at its core, making it the industry’s most comprehensive vision for the future direction of business analytics."
The transaction is expected to be completed later this year provided it passes the required statutory approvals and regulatory reviews.
- Simeio Gains Talent Insight, Improves Retention With Oracle
- Know Before Getting Your Cloud Architecture In Shape
- CISOs Should Help In Building Digital Trust With Consumers, Says Study
- Battling Cyber Risks With Intelligent Automation
- Smart Cities And Iot To Offer Big Business In India
- Demand For Data Scientists In India Up By Over 400 pc: Study
- Why Web-scale Is The Future Of Data Center
- Using AI, Big Data To Design The Right Curriculum
- How Emerging Tech Is Redefining India's Real Estate
- 10 Questions To Ask Your Cloud Vendor Encryption Solutions