IBM appoints Vanitha Narayanan as India head
IBM has appointed Vanitha Narayanan as managing director of IBM India. She takes over from Shanker Annaswamy who will continue to remain in IBM as the senior advisor to the corporation on India Enterprise.
Narayanan who has been with IBM for over 25 years, most recently as the managing partner for global business services, will be responsible for the company’s sales, marketing, services and global delivery operations in the India/South Asia (ISA) region.
- Virtusa Promotes Global HR Head To CEO
- 9 Most Powerful Women in Tech From India
- 9 Powerful Women In Tech From India
- Ex-CIO Of Novartis Joins CloudMoyo
- iGate top exec quits after friction with Vemuri
- Vestal launches LeAF range of eReaders in India
- Shanker Annaswamy
- Afcons implements IBM’s power systems and storage
- IBM to provide its services to Suzlon