IBM Buys Salesforce's Key Partner Bluewolf
Tech major IBM announced it has completed the acquisition of Bluewolf , one of Salesforce’s top partners and a globally recognized leader in cloud consulting and implementation services, to join IBM Interactive Experience (IBM iX). Financial details were not disclosed.
Together, Bluewolf and IBM iX will form a deeper consulting capability for clients adopting Salesforce solutions to transform relationships with their customers. IBM iX’s deep proficiency in analytics, experience design and industry consulting leadership will combine with one of the world’s leading Salesforce consulting practices to deliver differentiated, consumer-grade experiences via the cloud, said a company statement.
Bluewolf is one of Salesforce’s longest standing consulting partners, with 12 global offices and more than 500 employees in the United States, Europe and Australia. Bluewolf has been recognized by market analysts as a leader in the Salesforce implementation ecosystem and has delivered more than 9,500 successful Salesforce projects for clients including Stanley Black & Decker, Sapa Building Systems and Vodafone Hutchinson Australia.
“Delivering an exceptional customer experience has emerged as a fundamental element in modern business strategy, and essential to any company’s competitive position,” said Paul Papas, Global Leader, IBM iX. “With Bluewolf, we’ve added expertise to address the growing demand from Salesforce clients for transformational, cloud-based services that allow them to transform the experiences they provide their customers.”
“As a part of IBM iX, we will amplify our capabilities to create extraordinary customer moments and digital experiences,” saidEric Berridge, CEO, Bluewolf. “Combining forces brings game-changing strategy, data and design expertise, for customers of all sizes and industries, instantly transforming us into a formidable global partner in the Salesforce ecosystem.”
IBM iX provides next-generation services, dedicated to creating personalized experiences. Services span industry strategy, creative and design, to scalable digital, commerce, mobile and wearable platforms. IBM iX specialists work side-by-side with clients across more than 30 global IBM Studios to co-create innovations that drive results.
- How Businesses Can Ensure A Smooth Transition To GST
- Indian Life Insurers Partner with Cognizant to Develop Blockchain Solution
- 7 Technologies To Increase Business Competitiveness
- Investment to Implementation – Cutting the Long Journey Short
- Best testing practices for successful Salesforce implementation in your organization
- How DTDC Uses Cloud To Offer 50pc Faster Resolution Of Service Cases
- Embracing Opportunities And Challenges Of Digital Transformation
- Oracle, Spectrum7 Technologies Conduct CIO Meets
- Uber India Rolls Out Insurance Program For Driver-Partners
- AI Implementation: A Few Things Enterprises Must Know