IBM Grabs No. 1 Spot In Indian Server Sales: IDC
According to IDC’s Enterprise Server Tracker Report for Q3 2003, IBM registered the highest revenue share growth of 4.2 percentage points, amongst top server vendors in India, in the overall server market in the first nine months (Q1, Q2, &Q3) of 2003.
In the non-x86 Unix server segment, IBM recorded the highest revenue market share growth at 6.9 percentage points in the first nine months of 2003, compared to the year-earlier period.
Similarly, in the x86 Intel server segment, IBM recorded the highest revenue market share growth of 3.4 percentage points in the first nine months of 2003 on a year-on-year basis.
“IBM’s channel strategy has been one of the key factors driving its sales in the ASEAN & India region. Also, the company’s strong multi-platform product line-up has enabled it to better cross sell,’ said Rajnish Arora, Associate Director, Enterprise Servers & Workstations, IDC Asia/Pacific.
Worldwide as well as in the ASEAN region, IBM maintained its position as the top vendor in the overall server market in Q3 2003.
IBM led the overall servers market in the ASEAN region, with a revenue market share of 38.7 percent in Q3 2003, and 36.4 percent in the first three quarters of 2003.
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Feb 19-24)
- Choosing The Right HR Management System For Your Firm
- India’s Digital Payments Will Touch USD 1-Tn By 2022: Report
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Feb 12-17)
- Using RPA For Greater Accuracy, Efficiency In Business
- E-Commerce Payment Market To Reach USD 135 Bn By 2023: Study
- 4G Smartphones Sees 14 pc Growth In India: IDC
- F Secure Is Growing Much Faster Than The Market
- New Zoutons Coupon App Can Slash Grocery Bill By 22%
- Chinese Smartphones Move To Top 5 Global List, Courtesy India