IBM Grabs No. 1 Spot In Indian Server Sales: IDC
According to IDC’s Enterprise Server Tracker Report for Q3 2003, IBM registered the highest revenue share growth of 4.2 percentage points, amongst top server vendors in India, in the overall server market in the first nine months (Q1, Q2, &Q3) of 2003.
In the non-x86 Unix server segment, IBM recorded the highest revenue market share growth at 6.9 percentage points in the first nine months of 2003, compared to the year-earlier period.
Similarly, in the x86 Intel server segment, IBM recorded the highest revenue market share growth of 3.4 percentage points in the first nine months of 2003 on a year-on-year basis.
“IBM’s channel strategy has been one of the key factors driving its sales in the ASEAN & India region. Also, the company’s strong multi-platform product line-up has enabled it to better cross sell,’ said Rajnish Arora, Associate Director, Enterprise Servers & Workstations, IDC Asia/Pacific.
Worldwide as well as in the ASEAN region, IBM maintained its position as the top vendor in the overall server market in Q3 2003.
IBM led the overall servers market in the ASEAN region, with a revenue market share of 38.7 percent in Q3 2003, and 36.4 percent in the first three quarters of 2003.
- Dell EMC Leads Server Market In Q4 2018, Says Gartner
- Here's How Tambo Is Bridging India's Mobility Gap
- Businesses Speed Up Adoption of Augmented Analytics Tools
- India Opens Second IT Corridor In China
- Top Enterprise Software Tech Trends So Far In 2018
- How Automation, Disruptors Hit Traditional Law Firms
- We See New Opportunities In India's Enterprise Market: Zendesk CEO
- India's Smartphone Market To See Double-Digit Growth In 2018: IDC
- Making Communication Convenient for Rural India
- Can Walmart-Flipkart Deal Change India's E-Commerce Landscape?