IBM Grabs No. 1 Spot In Indian Server Sales: IDC
According to IDC’s Enterprise Server Tracker Report for Q3 2003, IBM registered the highest revenue share growth of 4.2 percentage points, amongst top server vendors in India, in the overall server market in the first nine months (Q1, Q2, &Q3) of 2003.
In the non-x86 Unix server segment, IBM recorded the highest revenue market share growth at 6.9 percentage points in the first nine months of 2003, compared to the year-earlier period.
Similarly, in the x86 Intel server segment, IBM recorded the highest revenue market share growth of 3.4 percentage points in the first nine months of 2003 on a year-on-year basis.
“IBM’s channel strategy has been one of the key factors driving its sales in the ASEAN & India region. Also, the company’s strong multi-platform product line-up has enabled it to better cross sell,’ said Rajnish Arora, Associate Director, Enterprise Servers & Workstations, IDC Asia/Pacific.
Worldwide as well as in the ASEAN region, IBM maintained its position as the top vendor in the overall server market in Q3 2003.
IBM led the overall servers market in the ASEAN region, with a revenue market share of 38.7 percent in Q3 2003, and 36.4 percent in the first three quarters of 2003.
- Ola Vs Uber And The Battle Of Dominance In India
- Why Artificial Intelligence Is Poised To Disrupt E-Commerce
- Outsourcing To India Is A Suitable Option For Another 3 Decades: Study
- Fitness Technology To Redefine India's Healthcare Market
- IaaS Helps Indian Cos Boost, Performance, Innovation
- Google, Airtel Push UPI-Based Digital Payments Market
- Dell EMC Looks At $26 Bn India Market, Focuses On JAM
- Capital Float Digitally Removes Credit Gap
- How Computer Science Can Drive STEM Retention
- Indian Smartphone Market Sees A Silver Lining