IBM implements ERP solution at Roca India
IBM (NYSE:IBM) has recently announced the implementation of SAP ERP ECC 6.0 for Roca India a player in sanitary ware and tiles. The set-up has given Roca, an IT infrastructure to manage end-to-end business processes and scale to match its growth plans. Also this implementation has helped Roca India to sync with the global parent company’s systems more effectively, stated the company.
“We appreciate IBM’s industry experience of implementing SAP ERP across variety of clients and segments. We were assured of good, timely, high quality work from IBM team and were very impressed when the promise was met. All our current locations of Roca India will be covered as a part of this initiative and the ERP will aide in improving business operations,” remarked Nirmal Kumar, CFO, Roca India.
Roca globally has deployed IBM hardware for its IT infrastructure to run all business applications which has demonstrated proven benefits like high uptime, scalability and ease of maintenance. As a result the Indian operations of Roca also decided to implement its new solution on IBM hardware comprising x86 servers and storage box. IBM stated, it completed this project just in time before the change of fiscal year for the company.
“IBM won client’s trust because of our emphasis on high performance and reliability of the hardware and best technical skills for ERP implementation. Our engagement with Roca would help them drive their goals efficiently, by saving on infrastructural cost,” commented Jyothi Satyanathan, VP, mid-market and insides sales, IBM.
As stated by IBM, the implemented ERP covers all internal processes including planning and demand management, sales management, finance management, procurement and production management and plant maintenance solutions – which have been implemented seamlessly without disrupting the business continuity in the day to day operations.
- What's BitLocker’s Role In Encryption And Compliance?
- Why 4 out of 10 Security Alerts Go Attended Daily In India?
- Oracle To Showcase Its SaaS Innovation With AI In India
- Travel, E-Com, Utility Lead To India's Digital Commerce Boom: Study
- Is There A Weak Link In Your Encryption Strategy?
- Cisco Announces A Slew Of Initiatives To Accelerate Digitization In India
- BSNL Teams Up With Unlimit To Offer IoT Services To Enterprise
- Focus On Visibility To Prevent Cyber Threat, Says Skybox Exec
- Twitter's India Country Director Taranjeet Singh Steps Down
- Firms Keen On Hiring Techies With Soft Skills, Says LinkedIn