IBM implements ERP solution at Roca India
IBM (NYSE:IBM) has recently announced the implementation of SAP ERP ECC 6.0 for Roca India a player in sanitary ware and tiles. The set-up has given Roca, an IT infrastructure to manage end-to-end business processes and scale to match its growth plans. Also this implementation has helped Roca India to sync with the global parent company’s systems more effectively, stated the company.
“We appreciate IBM’s industry experience of implementing SAP ERP across variety of clients and segments. We were assured of good, timely, high quality work from IBM team and were very impressed when the promise was met. All our current locations of Roca India will be covered as a part of this initiative and the ERP will aide in improving business operations,” remarked Nirmal Kumar, CFO, Roca India.
Roca globally has deployed IBM hardware for its IT infrastructure to run all business applications which has demonstrated proven benefits like high uptime, scalability and ease of maintenance. As a result the Indian operations of Roca also decided to implement its new solution on IBM hardware comprising x86 servers and storage box. IBM stated, it completed this project just in time before the change of fiscal year for the company.
“IBM won client’s trust because of our emphasis on high performance and reliability of the hardware and best technical skills for ERP implementation. Our engagement with Roca would help them drive their goals efficiently, by saving on infrastructural cost,” commented Jyothi Satyanathan, VP, mid-market and insides sales, IBM.
As stated by IBM, the implemented ERP covers all internal processes including planning and demand management, sales management, finance management, procurement and production management and plant maintenance solutions – which have been implemented seamlessly without disrupting the business continuity in the day to day operations.
- Accenture, Israel Consulate And Nasscom launch 'scalerator'
- 5 Steps to Manage An Efficient Innovation Program
- Iris Global On Expansion Spree; Ventures Into India's Cyber Security Biz
- Truecaller Acquires Indian Firm Chillr; Launches Truecaller Pay 2.0
- Lenovo Promotes Bhaskar Choudhuri To CMO For Asia Pacific
- India's Mobile Data Traffic To Grow 5x By 2023: Report
- Top Tips To Avoid Last-Minute GDPR ‘Cramming’
- Here's How Tambo Is Bridging India's Mobility Gap
- Businesses Speed Up Adoption of Augmented Analytics Tools
- India Among Top 5 Countries Generating E-Waste