IBM Inks $15 Million Deal with Eureka
IBM has entered into a $15 million outsourcing contract with Eureka Forbes, a health and hygiene solutions firm, to offer infrastructure and application management services, business consulting, package implementation for five years. According to the deal IBM’s India subsidiary will take over the IT staff of Eureka Forbes and implement its research expertise to facilitate its customer’s revenue with new applications.
"As Eureka’s philosophy is to be a friend for life, we believe that we could bring in expertise in business transformation and innovation to create a healthy, happy and safe life for millions of Indians," said Shankar Annaswamy, MD of IBM India. Eureka will work with IBM to allow its sales group for intelligent knocking with the leverage of the CRM solution and handhelds being piloted for the Mumbai region.
"The risk-reward model of engagement will increase product revenue, optimize inventory holding, reduce expenses across the board and increase revenue from annual maintenance contracts," said Suresh Goklaney, MD of the Eureka Forbes.
- Simeio Gains Talent Insight, Improves Retention With Oracle
- Smart City Mission: Tier II-III Cities Take the Lead
- Smart Cities And Iot To Offer Big Business In India
- How Emerging Tech Is Redefining India's Real Estate
- Why VPN Services Are Getting More And More Popular
- How To Maximize Space In Your Data Center
- Do Indian Techies Stand Exposed To The Current Tech Evolution?
- E-Waste Management Can Redefine Urban Mining
- Edge Computing Drives Internet Of Thing's Growth: Study
- Infosys' Nitesh Banga Joins GlobalLogic As COO