IBM Opens Lotus Center in Pune
To enable easy availability of advanced collaboration tools to its clients in India region, IBM has opened a ‘first of its kind’ Lotus Center for Advanced Collaboration (LCAC) in Pune.
The center, which will house worldwide solution experts and resources for customers, is also proposed to be the regional hub for Lotus Advanced Collaboration strategy and solutions in Asia Pacific
Alistair Rennie, VP (development and technical support) of IBM said, "In today’s increasingly global economy, the importance of making faster and better decisions has increased dramatically, which has made advanced collaboration tools a critical aspect of daily work. With the launch of this center, we are today in a position to showcase some our industry-leading offerings to clients in India/South Asia region."
The LCAC will develop specialized focus on high value areas like social networking tools and capabilities for enterprise collaboration, SaaS, cloud computing-based on-premise enterprise collaboration software, Lotus Notes and Domino offerings and advanced messaging and real time collaboration. The center will develop an ecosystem that will showcase industry solutions, best practices, user case studies, and demonstrations with world wide solution experts and resources accessible locally for a much more integrated work environment.
IBM recently expanded a set of social software tools and capabilities for enterprise collaboration that brought popular features like micro-blogging from the home into the business environment. Big Blue also announced a new, enterprise collaboration service - LotusLive that delivers the benefits of cloud computing to millions of mainstream business users with the reliability, privacy and security associated with on-premise enterprise collaboration software.
- 5 Best Ways to Use Collaboration Tools for Quick Growth
- How IoT Impacts The Supply Chain In Flex
- 5 Reasons For Cos To Use Business Centres For Office Spaces
- 5 Specs Of A Futuristic Office Space
- Office Automation Is The New Smart Investment
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXO Today (July 17-21)
- Are Emojis Changing The Way Businesses Communicate?
- Productivity Boost: Editing Multiple Photos at Once
- iPhone@10: Here's How It Redefined Enterprise Mobility
- BlackBerry’s ‘Enterprise of Things’ To Enhance How We Work