IBM Selects Fortune's k-Click ReportSuite
Secunderabad based Fortune Informatics has struck a deal with IBM Global Services, where the latter has chosen Fortune’s k-Click ReportSuite for a pan India implementation of data extraction, formatting, EBPP and Business Intelligence solution across all telecom circles for a terrestrial and mobile telephony services provider.
Under the terms of the agreement, Fortune will supply IBM with ReportSuite licenses, implement the solution and provide support services for the next nine years.
Fortune calls it ‘one of the most transaction intensive implementation of an output management solution’. Here the chosen application will be used for activities such as data extraction, composition and formatting from the bill information formats, bill printing, e-distribution of statements and business analytics on the web.
C.K. Shastri, MD, Fortune told CXOtoday, “With this implementation ReportSuite will achieve a significant presence in the Indian telecom space. While our product has already enjoyed popularity amongst telco majors like MTNL, Hutch, Reliance Telecom and BSNL, it also fits very well in other transaction intensive industries like BFSI, utility and manufacturing and can deliver superior results.”
According to Fortune, changes in billing format often require a time consuming and expensive overhaul of the entire management process of the billing systems subsequently affecting a service provider’s ability to launch new initiatives.
The company claims that ReportSuite manages change seamlessly and with features like multilingual messaging, conditional formatting, multi-mode delivery, conditional processing and formatting the service provider can customize its communication mechanism.
“Prior to deciding on ReportSuite, IBM also considered US based Pitney Bowes’ Doc1, the document composition tool, however, the ease of use of ReportSuite and the support infrastructure and other value added features offered by Fortune tilted the balance in our favor,” added Shastri.
- HR Managers See CRM As An Effective Business Tool
- Myriad Possibilities Of The Application Economy
- Third Party Digital Cos Will Generate Over $31 Bn This Year
- Blockchain, Distributed Ledgers Will Take Time To Mature: Gartner
- NetApp Appoints Senior Execs To Strengthen India Business
- Hybrid Cloud Deployment Leads To Massive Cost Savings: Study
- AI, Digital Currency To Bring Disruption In 2017: Study
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Aug 7-12)
- Using Inventory Management To Minimize Food Wastage
- Why Object Storage Is Becoming The New Default