IBM sets up customer experience lab
IBM today announced the creation of the IBM Customer Experience Lab, dedicated to helping IT and business leaders transform the way customers experience their products, services and brands through the use of mobile, social, cloud and advanced analytics technologies.
According to the company, IBM scientists and business consultants will co-create with clients to deliver systems that learn and personalize the experiences of each individual customer, identify patterns, preferences and create context from Big Data, and drive scale economics.The Lab will provide CEOs, CMOs, CFOs and CIOs direct access to a virtual team of 100 researchers, supported by the deep industry and domain expertise of thousands of IBM business consultants addressing the opportunities of the digital front office.
“Business leaders realize they need to continuously transform their customer experience in order to be relevant and competitive – from the perception of innovation and value, to the quality of the interaction, to the economics of delivery,” said Jeby Cherian, Vice President and Managing Partner, Global Business Services, IBM India & South Asia. He added that the Lab will help clients explore the possibilities presented by new assets, technologies and innovation models based on our engagement experiences with thousands of organizations across every industry.
The Lab will focus on innovation breakthroughs in three primary areas. Firstly, it will focus on customer insights by applying advanced capabilities such as machine learning and visual analytics to predict differences in individual customer behavior across multiple channels.Secondly, through customer engagementto drive insight and continuously deliver value by personalizing engagement, versus transactional experiences and finally, though eemployee engagement including embedding semantic, collaborative, and multimedia technologies to foster employee engagement and insight – in person and online.
The IBM Customer Experience Lab will be headquartered in New York and is supported by researchers at the company’s global labs in India, Africa, Brazil, China, Israel, Japan and Switzerland.
- Do Indian Techies Stand Exposed To The Current Tech Evolution?
- How Robo-Advisors Are Disrupting Financial Services
- Lenovo Promotes Bhaskar Choudhuri To CMO For Asia Pacific
- AI Is The Future of Cybersecurity
- People Analytics Drives Strong Business Outcomes: Study
- Data Science: A Success Mantra For Business Optimization
- 5 Steps CISOs Can Implement to Enhance Customer Experience
- AI, IoT Enhancing Video Surveillance Capabilities
- Businesses Speed Up Adoption of Augmented Analytics Tools
- Silvan Launches IoT Business Manager for The Enterprise