IBM Signs Services Deal with STAR India
In a move to tap the potential of the media and entertainment space, IBM has entered into an agreement with STAR India, a wholly-owned subsidiary of STAR, to implement SAP ECC.
The SAP implementation is aimed at increasing STAR India s overall process efficiency, customer experience, and drive greater control over net margin.
Sanjay Jain, chief financial officer, STAR India, said, To provide the best customer service, it is imperative to be flexible and agile to the changing needs of the market place. The SAP solution, implemented by IBM, will allow us to do that.
Commenting on its focus on the media and entertainment segment, Sandip Patel, managing partner (global business services) of IBM, India, said, We strongly feel that this is a market with a lot of potential, although it is also one of the most competitive industries in the world.
IBM s SAP ECC application will encompass Star India s all major business processes.
Doodarshan Digitises Media Archives Expansion of IBM’s Innovation Center
IBM Debuts Encryption Management
- Qlik to Power Sitel's Big Data Initiative
- MakeMyTrip's Co-founder And President Ashish Kashyap Resigns
- Role Of Privacy In A Digital World
- Apple Star Engineer Chris Lattner Joins Google
- ONGC Bets Big On Big Data For Cost Reduction
- CIOs Need New Skill Sets To Deal With Cloud
- Nokia, Xiaomi Announce Multi-Year Patent And Equipment Deal
- How AI Can Deliver Real Value To The Enterprise
- What GST Means For Online Fashion Retailers
- Can Ex-Uber CEO Make A Steve Jobs-Like Comeback?