IBM Signs Services Deal with STAR India
In a move to tap the potential of the media and entertainment space, IBM has entered into an agreement with STAR India, a wholly-owned subsidiary of STAR, to implement SAP ECC.
The SAP implementation is aimed at increasing STAR India s overall process efficiency, customer experience, and drive greater control over net margin.
Sanjay Jain, chief financial officer, STAR India, said, To provide the best customer service, it is imperative to be flexible and agile to the changing needs of the market place. The SAP solution, implemented by IBM, will allow us to do that.
Commenting on its focus on the media and entertainment segment, Sandip Patel, managing partner (global business services) of IBM, India, said, We strongly feel that this is a market with a lot of potential, although it is also one of the most competitive industries in the world.
IBM s SAP ECC application will encompass Star India s all major business processes.
Doodarshan Digitises Media Archives Expansion of IBM’s Innovation Center
IBM Debuts Encryption Management
- Walmart-Flipkart Deal Faces Big Threats From Small Traders
- Can Walmart-Flipkart Deal Change India's E-Commerce Landscape?
- Technology, A Key Driver In Cross-Border M&A: Study
- Coupon Aggregator Zoutons Launches Chrome Extension
- Role Of Investment Bankers For A Successful M&A Deal
- Qlik to Power Sitel's Big Data Initiative
- MakeMyTrip's Co-founder And President Ashish Kashyap Resigns
- Role Of Privacy In A Digital World
- Apple Star Engineer Chris Lattner Joins Google
- ONGC Bets Big On Big Data For Cost Reduction