IBM to provide IT services to iYogi
iYogi has signed a five-year managed business process services agreement with IBM. As per the agreement IBM will provide remote, voice and chat based technical support services for PC’s and printers to iYogi’s growing customer base in the United States and other geographies. The tech experts providing these services will be deployed on iYogi’s global delivery platform, iMantra. iYogi is building multiple service delivery capabilities in cities across India to meet its unprecedented growth for its remote tech support services.
"This partnership will help us to support our ambitious growth endeavors with highly skilled and capable staff and facilities as we build new service lines and offerings for our customers," said Uday Challu, CEO and Co-founder of iYogi.
IBM Daksh Business Process Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of IBM Corporation, will provide these remote technical support services to iYogi’s customers from its technical services global delivery centers in Gurgaon, Kolkata and Chandigarh. The agreement also marks the expansion of IBM Daksh’s Technical Services delivery capabilities, for the first time from Kolkata and Chandigarh. Significantly, this partnership also sets-up a new delivery model where an Indian company has outsourced to provide services to its US customers from India.
"This win is another example of IBM’s demonstrated success in effectively partnering clients like iYogi through hyper growth scenarios and in helping build new service lines and offerings to drive business results," said Pavan Vaish, CEO, IBM Daksh.
- Wipro Seeks Govt. Approval For IT SEZ In Kolkata
- Discounts, Offers Lure Indians Into Mobile Shopping: Study
- Kolkata Wi-Fi Raises Clouds Of Concern
- How IT Is Driving Business Transformation
- How IoT Can Drive Smart Cities In India
- Flipkart Too Goes 'Offline' For Expansion
- iYogi To Boost Spectranet's Broadband Customer Network
- Nasscom To Facilitate Start-Ups In West Bengal
- Skype's top exec is of Indian origin
- Airtel slashes 4G rates