IBM to provide its services to Suzlon
IBM (NYSE: IBM) announced that Suzlon Energy, a wind turbine generator (WTG) manufacturer, has chosen IBM as a strategic partner. In this 5-year engagement, IBM will provide business consulting services to Suzlon and manage its application development and maintenance requirements. Suzlon also recently upgraded its storage infrastructure with IBM’s next generation, high end open disk storage system, XIV.
“We have extended our relationship with IBM into a full-fledged strategic partnership, for its ability to provide differentiated services and deliver tangible results,” remarked Shirish Godbole, President, Information Technology, Suzlon Energy.
Suzlon informed that, IBM will help the company, optimize its costs and resources and enable its IT team to focus more on the transformational capabilities of IT. IBM will also help Suzlon streamline its IT operations and improve the levels of serviceability to business. During this engagement, IBM will provide Suzlon with full-scope application management service, along with seamless IT support for its operations globally.
“We look forward to a very rewarding partnership with Suzlon and help them continue their strong growth, both domestically and abroad,” remarked Vanitha Narayanan, managing partner, Global Business Services, IBM India/South Asia.
- Study Reveals Why CISO Should Report To The CEO
- India's Top 10 Innovative Companies For 2018
- E-Retailing To Grow By 2.5 Times In 3 Years: Crisil
- Choosing The Right HR Management System For Your Firm
- More Customer-Facing Firms Will Use Chatbots In 2-3 Years
- TalentSprint Sees More Potential Of Blockchain In Fintech
- PNB Scam: Some Tech Lessons For Indian Banks
- Embracing Technology For HR Innovation
- AI, Robotics Are All Here; Are Business Leaders Ready?
- IBM Brings Salesforce Partner Bluewolf To India