IBM Upgrades SAP Apps at Torrent Pharma
Gujarat-based Torrent Pharmaceuticals is going to upgrade its SAP application (to SAP ECC 6.0) and hardware infrastructure. As part of this IT makeover, it will also improve its data recovery processes to ensure a near-zero loss data loss model.
Torrent has roped in IBM Indian as a consultant. Torrent will also use IBM’s expertise to comply with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), through use of parallel ledger functionality in New General Ledger (New GL)
A spokesperson for Torrent Pharma said, "Torrent is in a phase of rapid growth and we were looking for a partner with strong industry expertise - from both the knowledge and experience point of views. IBM meets our requirements and we are happy to appoint them as our consulting partner for upgrading our IT infrastructure."
- Top 10 Customer Experience Trends in 2018
- How Big Data Is Changing Banking And Finance
- Microsoft, Accenture Team Up To Help Start-Ups
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Jan 8-13)
- Qlik Appoints Mike Capone As New CEO
- Top 5 SMB Tech Trends To Rule In 2018
- What Aadhar Data Breach Means To Digital India And Its Citizens
- FinTech Trends To Watch Out For In 2018
- Shifting From Instinct To Insight Powered Marketing
- Indian Cos To Heavily Invest In Cyber security This Year