IBM Upgrades SAP Apps at Torrent Pharma
Gujarat-based Torrent Pharmaceuticals is going to upgrade its SAP application (to SAP ECC 6.0) and hardware infrastructure. As part of this IT makeover, it will also improve its data recovery processes to ensure a near-zero loss data loss model.
Torrent has roped in IBM Indian as a consultant. Torrent will also use IBM’s expertise to comply with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), through use of parallel ledger functionality in New General Ledger (New GL)
A spokesperson for Torrent Pharma said, "Torrent is in a phase of rapid growth and we were looking for a partner with strong industry expertise - from both the knowledge and experience point of views. IBM meets our requirements and we are happy to appoint them as our consulting partner for upgrading our IT infrastructure."
- How AI Is Changing The Landscape Of House Renting Sector?
- Know Before Getting Your Cloud Architecture In Shape
- CISOs Should Help In Building Digital Trust With Consumers, Says Study
- How Financial Institutions Can Speed Up The Lending Processes
- Battling Cyber Risks With Intelligent Automation
- Smart Cities And Iot To Offer Big Business In India
- Demand For Data Scientists In India Up By Over 400 pc: Study
- Why Web-scale Is The Future Of Data Center
- Using AI, Big Data To Design The Right Curriculum
- Have We Learnt A Lesson From Facebook-Cambridge Analytica Crisis?