IBM Upgrades SAP Apps at Torrent Pharma
Gujarat-based Torrent Pharmaceuticals is going to upgrade its SAP application (to SAP ECC 6.0) and hardware infrastructure. As part of this IT makeover, it will also improve its data recovery processes to ensure a near-zero loss data loss model.
Torrent has roped in IBM Indian as a consultant. Torrent will also use IBM’s expertise to comply with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), through use of parallel ledger functionality in New General Ledger (New GL)
A spokesperson for Torrent Pharma said, "Torrent is in a phase of rapid growth and we were looking for a partner with strong industry expertise - from both the knowledge and experience point of views. IBM meets our requirements and we are happy to appoint them as our consulting partner for upgrading our IT infrastructure."
- IT Leaders Struggling With Hyper-Converged Infrastructure: Study
- LAVA Appoints Sunil Raina As President, Business Head
- AI, Cybersecurity, Data Analytics To Rule Healthcare Sector
- Blockchain Can Radically Transform Digital Marketing
- Employee Training: A Security Priority For Financial CISOs
- India Tops Data Literacy And Awareness In APAC: Report
- Digital Disruption Boosts Business Growth, Revenue: Study
- How Companies Can Disrupt Ransomware Attacks
- Altaf Halde Steps Down; Kaspersky Lab Appoints New GM
- Brands Fail To Use Customer Data to Deliver Personalization: Study