IBM Upgrades SAP Apps at Torrent Pharma
Gujarat-based Torrent Pharmaceuticals is going to upgrade its SAP application (to SAP ECC 6.0) and hardware infrastructure. As part of this IT makeover, it will also improve its data recovery processes to ensure a near-zero loss data loss model.
Torrent has roped in IBM Indian as a consultant. Torrent will also use IBM’s expertise to comply with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), through use of parallel ledger functionality in New General Ledger (New GL)
A spokesperson for Torrent Pharma said, "Torrent is in a phase of rapid growth and we were looking for a partner with strong industry expertise - from both the knowledge and experience point of views. IBM meets our requirements and we are happy to appoint them as our consulting partner for upgrading our IT infrastructure."
- Altaf Halde Steps Down; Kaspersky Lab Appoints New GM
- Brands Fail To Use Customer Data to Deliver Personalization: Study
- Delving Into The ABC Of Cyber Security
- Rubique To Expand To 100 Cities by March 2018
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Oct 9-13)
- Tele-Health To Bolster Home Healthcare Services
- Myriad Possibilities Of The Application Economy
- There's No Stopping The IoT Growth; Here's Why
- Third Party Digital Cos Will Generate Over $31 Bn This Year
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Oct 2-6)