IBM's Integrated Cloud Deepens Customer Engagement
Close on the heels of Hewlett-Packard’s announcement of its unified cloud offeirngs under ‘Helion’ brand, tech major IBM has announced an integrated portfolio of cloud-based and on premise offering, named ‘IBM ExperienceOne’. The new offering is designed to help users provide deeper customer engagements by combining marketing, sales and services capabilities, says the company in a statement.
“IBM ExperienceOne provides a secure and simplified portfolio – including innovation from more than 1,200 partners – to help clients design and deliver more valuable customer engagements. With cloud, on premise and hybrid options, IBM ExperienceOne quickly scales to engage every customer in the moment while protecting their privacy,” says Gagandeep Arora, industry solutions leader, IBM India/South Asia.
The company also introduced three new cloud business solutions to give clients more flexibility in how they buy and deploy IBM ExperienceOne. These solutions combine consulting services, IBM ExperienceOne software and cloud infrastructure powered by SoftLayer, an IBM company. They include Customer Data as a Service; Customer Analytics as a Service; and Digital Commerce as a Service.
IBM ExperienceOne draws on innovation from IBM research as well as more than $3 billion invested in organic development and acquisitions such as Sterling Commerce, Tealeaf, Coremetrics, Unica, DemandTec, Xtify and most recently Silverpop, a provider of cloud-based personalized marketing solutions. It is delivered with market-leading consulting, agency and system integration services from the IBM Interactive Experience practice, as well as the company’s $100 million investment to open 10 IBM Interactive Experience labs and add 1,000 employees to help clients deepen engagement through data-driven design.
The ExperienceOne provides a set of predefined engagement technology, delivered with IBM consulting services and powered by its WebSphere Commerce, Customer Digital Experience and Enterprise Marketing Management software.
- Insurance Cos Lack Strategy To Leverage IoT Data: Study
- Lack Of Trained Staff, Security Hinder FinTech Growth
- PVR Cinemas Moves To Cloud For HR Transformation
- How DTDC Uses Cloud To Offer 50pc Faster Resolution Of Service Cases
- Embracing Opportunities And Challenges Of Digital Transformation
- Global Digital Signature Market To See Huge Leap: Study
- Using Cloud, AI To Transform Banking Sector
- Tips To Transform Your Business With Cloud Migration
- India's Enterprise Software Spending To Outgrow China: Gartner
- 5 Ways CRM Can Power Hospitality Sector