IBM's New Power Saver
IBM has announced the launch of five new service products designed to help organizations tackle energy-related issues in their data centers. The products will provide customers with end-to-end capabilities like identifying requirements, current capabilities and capacities to define best options for data centers.
The new offerings are expected to bolster IBM’s product portfolio and validate its credentials in the site and facility services space.
The announced products are:
* High Density Computing Readiness Assessment - it will assist customers to gauge their ability for supporting high density computing, identify the potential gaps that could jeopardize continuous operations, and develop a plan to resolve identified problems.
* Thermal Analysis for High Density Computing - it is designed to identify and resolve existing and potential heat-related issues that are likely to create outages in existing data centers, and provide options for power savings and future expansion.
* Integrated Rack Solution for High Density Computing - to help customers design, deploy and manage resilient, flexible racking solutions to take advantage of new technologies within new and existing environments.
* Data Center Global Consolidation and Relocation Enablement - to help evaluation and help customers save money by consolidating and relocating data centers around the globe by leveraging local IBM Site and Facilities expertise and leading global practices.
* Scalable Modular Data Center for SMBs - it is designed to enable customers quickly install a new data center using modular building blocks.
Commenting on the launch Steven Sams, VP, IBM Site and Facilities Services said, “CIOs are facing a power and cooling crisis in their data centers. Based on our extensive customer engagements, many data center facilities need to expand, renovate or relocate to meet capacity and operational needs. IBM has a global team of Site and Facilities Services experts in place to help customers assess their risk, determine a path to success, and implement an optimal solution.”
The new Site and Facilities Services products are available immediately worldwide from IBM Global Services.
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Jan 15-20)
- IBM, Salesforce Strengthen AI Partnership
- Top Fintech Trends That Will Dominate This Year
- Data Felon’s Next Target: Insurance Firms
- 2018: The Year Of Demystifying Unstructured Data
- The Key Security Factors In Aadhaar Authentication
- SMB Guide To Effectively Deploy Salesforce CRM
- Top 10 Customer Experience Trends in 2018
- How Big Data Is Changing Banking And Finance
- Microsoft, Accenture Team Up To Help Start-Ups