ICAI confers excellence award to Nucleus for financial reporting, 2010
Nucleus software exports, a provider of integrated software products for banks and financial institutions, recently received ICAI Awards for Excellence in Financial Reporting’. The gold shield was awarded by Salman Khurshid, union minister of state, (I/C) for corporate affairs in the presence of R. Bandyopadhyay, secretary, ministry of corporate affairs. Vishnu R Dusad, CEO & MD and Pramod K Sanghi, president finance & CFO of Nucleus software received the award on behalf of the company.
“The award re-affirms our dedication towards pursuit of excellence, which is just not limited to our products and services but also in our business operations and is a clear testimony of our long standing belief in best corporate practices. This award reinforces both in form and substance, our commitment to transparency in our statutory, legal and regulatory requirements and compliance with the accounting and financial reporting practices,” commented Dusad.
The company’s annual report and accounts for year ended March 31st, 2010, have been adjudged as the Best under the Category VIII – Service Sector (other than banking & insurance) (turnover less than Rs. 500 crore) of the ‘ICAI Awards for Excellence in Financial Reporting’. Nucleus software has won gold shield for the third consecutive year.
The company informed that, awardees were selected by the panel of judges on review of accounting practices adopted by the participating enterprises in the preparation of financial statements and the policies adopted for disclosure and presentation of financial statements and other information in the annual reports without regard to their financial condition and operating performance.
- How Financial Institutions Can Speed Up The Lending Processes
- How AI-ML Are Fueling Video Editing Innovations
- GST Spurs Sales Of Accounting Software [Infographic]
- Cloud In Industrial IoT To Cross USD 46K Mn By 2026: Research
- Five Key Takeaways From Cisco India Summit 2018
- How To Maximize Space In Your Data Center
- How Robo-Advisors Are Disrupting Financial Services
- AI, IoT Enhancing Video Surveillance Capabilities
- Businesses Speed Up Adoption of Augmented Analytics Tools
- India Opens Second IT Corridor In China