ICAI confers excellence award to Nucleus for financial reporting, 2010
Nucleus software exports, a provider of integrated software products for banks and financial institutions, recently received ICAI Awards for Excellence in Financial Reporting’. The gold shield was awarded by Salman Khurshid, union minister of state, (I/C) for corporate affairs in the presence of R. Bandyopadhyay, secretary, ministry of corporate affairs. Vishnu R Dusad, CEO & MD and Pramod K Sanghi, president finance & CFO of Nucleus software received the award on behalf of the company.
“The award re-affirms our dedication towards pursuit of excellence, which is just not limited to our products and services but also in our business operations and is a clear testimony of our long standing belief in best corporate practices. This award reinforces both in form and substance, our commitment to transparency in our statutory, legal and regulatory requirements and compliance with the accounting and financial reporting practices,” commented Dusad.
The company’s annual report and accounts for year ended March 31st, 2010, have been adjudged as the Best under the Category VIII – Service Sector (other than banking & insurance) (turnover less than Rs. 500 crore) of the ‘ICAI Awards for Excellence in Financial Reporting’. Nucleus software has won gold shield for the third consecutive year.
The company informed that, awardees were selected by the panel of judges on review of accounting practices adopted by the participating enterprises in the preparation of financial statements and the policies adopted for disclosure and presentation of financial statements and other information in the annual reports without regard to their financial condition and operating performance.
- Cloud For IT Transformation: 5 Facts CIOs Should Know
- Rubique To Expand To 100 Cities by March 2018
- Is Artificial Intelligence The Future Of ERP Software Optimization?
- Even Minor Glitches And Breaches Can Kill Brands
- How To Combat Online Harassment At The Workplace
- Intel’s Former CEO Paul Otellini Dies At 66
- Are You Choosing The Best Software For Your Business?
- 6 Jobs Artificial Intelligence Is Replacing Soon
- Using Technology To Your Business Advantage
- Enterprises See Gap In IoT-ERP Integration: Study