ICICI Bank To Deploy Transaction Management
SunTec Business Solutions has signed a deal with ICICI Bank, India’s second largest bank to deploy Transaction Business Management System-Finance (TBMS-F) software, for its corporate banking division.
The TBMS-F solution will enable the Bank to setup highly customisable service structures and generate itemised billing advices to assist its clients in their reconciliation processes.
Ms Madhabi Puri Buch, senior general manger, ICICI Bank, said, SunTec and TBMS-F were selected after going through a global bidding process and evaluating various products available in this space. We believe that the system will help us offer a range of services to our clients in a highly customizable and transparent manner.
K.Nandakumar, president & CEO of SunTec, said, Granular information is an important requirement for banks today in view of the focus on better customer servicing.
- Rubique To Expand To 100 Cities by March 2018
- Intel’s Former CEO Paul Otellini Dies At 66
- Bank Branches Will Not Die Anytime Soon: Study
- The Future Of Banking Is Paperless, Say Experts
- Fintech Revolution: How India, APAC Cos Are Moving Ahead
- Cloud Momentum Consistently Up Across Financial Biz Apps
- Workplace Culture Drives Company’s Financial Performance
- Role Of Privacy In A Digital World
- Mobility Is The Future Of Banking
- PayPal To Acquire Swift Financial For Lending Biz Expansion