ICICI Bank To Deploy Transaction Management
SunTec Business Solutions has signed a deal with ICICI Bank, India’s second largest bank to deploy Transaction Business Management System-Finance (TBMS-F) software, for its corporate banking division.
The TBMS-F solution will enable the Bank to setup highly customisable service structures and generate itemised billing advices to assist its clients in their reconciliation processes.
Ms Madhabi Puri Buch, senior general manger, ICICI Bank, said, SunTec and TBMS-F were selected after going through a global bidding process and evaluating various products available in this space. We believe that the system will help us offer a range of services to our clients in a highly customizable and transparent manner.
K.Nandakumar, president & CEO of SunTec, said, Granular information is an important requirement for banks today in view of the focus on better customer servicing.
- Emerging Tech To Drive Enterprise Digital Transformation
- Study Reveals Why CISO Should Report To The CEO
- PNB Scam: Some Tech Lessons For Indian Banks
- Why Financial Sector CIOs Should Get On Top Of Machine Learning
- Direct Co-ordination With CEO Can Maximise Cyber Security
- What Lies Ahead For India's Fintech Sector?
- City Union Bank India's First Banking Robot
- Global Blockchain Market To Reach $9.6 Mn By 2024: Report
- What Fintech Sector Expects From Union Budget 2018
- How Big Data Is Changing Banking And Finance