ICICI Bank To Deploy Transaction Management
SunTec Business Solutions has signed a deal with ICICI Bank, India’s second largest bank to deploy Transaction Business Management System-Finance (TBMS-F) software, for its corporate banking division.
The TBMS-F solution will enable the Bank to setup highly customisable service structures and generate itemised billing advices to assist its clients in their reconciliation processes.
Ms Madhabi Puri Buch, senior general manger, ICICI Bank, said, SunTec and TBMS-F were selected after going through a global bidding process and evaluating various products available in this space. We believe that the system will help us offer a range of services to our clients in a highly customizable and transparent manner.
K.Nandakumar, president & CEO of SunTec, said, Granular information is an important requirement for banks today in view of the focus on better customer servicing.
- How Robo-Advisors Are Disrupting Financial Services
- How HR Analytics Can Be A Game-Changer In The Banking Industry
- Leveraging Cloud Based Payments Effectively
- Quality Assurance In Multi-Channel Banking Era
- Rahul Tewari Joins QuiKr As CFO
- Most CIOs Not Interested In Blockchain 'Hype'
- How AI Is Changing CFO's Role
- CIO Klub Chalks Out Expansion Plan
- Lack Of Trained Staff, Security Hinder FinTech Growth
- Using Cloud, AI To Transform Banking Sector