ICICI Bank To Deploy Transaction Management
SunTec Business Solutions has signed a deal with ICICI Bank, India’s second largest bank to deploy Transaction Business Management System-Finance (TBMS-F) software, for its corporate banking division.
The TBMS-F solution will enable the Bank to setup highly customisable service structures and generate itemised billing advices to assist its clients in their reconciliation processes.
Ms Madhabi Puri Buch, senior general manger, ICICI Bank, said, SunTec and TBMS-F were selected after going through a global bidding process and evaluating various products available in this space. We believe that the system will help us offer a range of services to our clients in a highly customizable and transparent manner.
K.Nandakumar, president & CEO of SunTec, said, Granular information is an important requirement for banks today in view of the focus on better customer servicing.
- Predictions for RPA in Financial Services in 2018
- Blockchain In The Context Of Enterprises
- Yes Bank Automates Field Sales Processes Using Kaizala
- Shared Services 2.0 – Next Big Wave Of Offshore Financial Operations
- Banks Investing Heavily On IT With Rising Digital Payments: Gartner
- More Indian Enterprises Cozying Up To Analytics: Study
- Top Nine Trends in ICT Sector: TrendForce
- SBI Teams Up With BankChain, Intel For Blockchain Deployment
- Rubique To Expand To 100 Cities by March 2018
- Intel’s Former CEO Paul Otellini Dies At 66